Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wierd Dreams and Nightmares
02-13-2010, 11:14 AM

I had a dream about I305's trains. It was more like pictures of them in my head. I remember seeing them from below the storage track and from the station.

Visit My Youtube Page...
http://www.youtube.com/user/KingsDominionGuy
I305 ride count: 22
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2010, 06:01 PM

A few years ago I had this dream that I was getting out of my bed and looking out of my sliding door in the back. As soon as I turned on the porch light, there was me in my Haunt costume come a running through the glass. As soon I turned around I woke up.
02-24-2010, 05:55 AM

I've been having alot of crazy, vivid dreams lately. I had one last night where one of my good friends was doing some type of rap, except the rap was like a Billy Mays infomercial. He went through it and repeated the rap a 2nd time. I found it really wild that my brain could create the identical words twice in a row and it was a really long rap. After that I woke up in my dream(but was really still dreaming), and said, "Wow that was a wild rap." I actually did wake up after that.

I know this may be hard to follow.
02-24-2010, 08:52 PM

FlightOfFearGuy Wrote:I had a dream about I305's trains. It was more like pictures of them in my head. I remember seeing them from below the storage track and from the station.

I had something like this but it was testing rather than the trains.

[Image: rcftgsig.png]

Ah the power of opinions. Something that no one seems to understand Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-25-2010, 04:08 PM

I had a dream about KennyWood last night and i have never even been there.

http://www.youtube.com/user/iheartcoastersvids

check out my channel!!!!!
02-28-2010, 09:38 PM

Last night I had a dream that a bunch of Gremlins (those green monsters) were chasing me and one of them were driving an eighteen wheeler. So I made a cut to an alley and he crashed that thing to a building so bad that the truck exploded and killed all those things.
02-28-2010, 10:00 PM

^ That's such a guy dream!

I Have No Homeboy.
03-01-2010, 08:14 AM

I don't dream much... but I woke up at 3:00 in the morning today with a Mae song ("Night/Day") stuck in my head, and concluded from that that I was supposed to already wake up for the day.
03-01-2010, 09:27 AM

I thought I was being attacked last night in my sleep but woke up to find my mom's pug dog cuddling up next to me.

I am happy with life
03-01-2010, 12:24 PM

I dream all the time. I had a dream the other night that one of the daycare kids (a 2 year old) was getting arrested for stealing a peice of gum from the store. I had a dream 2 nights ago that I was in New York and I tried to take a picture but this guy saw I had a nice camera and tried to chase me and take it from me. Those are 2 off of the top of my head.

I Have No Homeboy.
03-01-2010, 01:46 PM

lol... I have dreams all the time that I am at disney world having fun with my friends. Sometimes I dream about i305 and roller coasters.

[Image: 2816011524_5bf5a1120a.jpg]
Ride Warrioress- Bow down suckahs. =P
03-01-2010, 04:20 PM

I had a dream Intimidator was in my back yard and I got to ride it before they completed the S-Turn, so naturally I woke up right before I hit the ground.

I also have dreams all the time where I get on a roller coaster but the restraint fails and on the hills I'm doing a handstand sort of thing while holding onto the restraint.

A few weeks ago I had a dream where I could run on walls, but the only way to get down was to jump and I couldn't slow down enough to land softly. So I was running on my dining room walls for a entire night.
03-07-2010, 11:08 AM

I had a dream last night that I was at KD but everythign was different. I wanted postcards but they were all from different amusement parks. Then I was trying to buy a shirt but the park was closing. Also the eiffel tower was painted red. There was more to it but that's all I remember.

I Have No Homeboy.
03-07-2010, 12:29 PM

KingsDominionGeek Wrote:I had a dream last night that I was at KD but everythign was different. I wanted postcards but they were all from different amusement parks. Then I was trying to buy a shirt but the park was closing. Also the eiffel tower was painted red. There was more to it but that's all I remember.

HAHA nikki you have too many dreams about KD

2011 Intimidator 305 Ride Operator
03-07-2010, 12:38 PM

Smurf Mountain Wrote:
KingsDominionGeek Wrote:I had a dream last night that I was at KD but everythign was different. I wanted postcards but they were all from different amusement parks. Then I was trying to buy a shirt but the park was closing. Also the eiffel tower was painted red. There was more to it but that's all I remember.

HAHA nikki you have too many dreams about KD

I left out the part where you bought everyone a t-shirt besides me! :? :lol:

I Have No Homeboy.