Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wierd Dreams and Nightmares
03-07-2010, 01:14 PM

KingsDominionGeek Wrote:
Smurf Mountain Wrote:
KingsDominionGeek Wrote:I had a dream last night that I was at KD but everythign was different. I wanted postcards but they were all from different amusement parks. Then I was trying to buy a shirt but the park was closing. Also the eiffel tower was painted red. There was more to it but that's all I remember.

HAHA nikki you have too many dreams about KD

I left out the part where you bought everyone a t-shirt besides me! :? :lol:

Thats not like me...I would always buy you a T-shirt over my other friends lol, thats how you know it was a dream, I bought everyond a T and not nikki lol

2011 Intimidator 305 Ride Operator
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2010, 01:54 PM

Had a nightmare last night that a huge meteor or astroid was gonna crash and hit the nova area. My dad and brothers and I were out shopping and wouldn't quit shopping, I was all like "uhh we need to get out of here we can shop later" but they just wanted to shop at dick's sporting goods for some reason. Anyway, the countdown was at 10 till the meteor crashed into NOVA in manassas but I woke up. Anyone ever have dreams like that? It looked so real, but then again I watched 2012 last night which is the reason I dreamt this LoL.

[Image: 2816011524_5bf5a1120a.jpg]
Ride Warrioress- Bow down suckahs. =P
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-07-2010, 03:52 PM

i once had a dream I watch the demolition of SoB, pretty sweet!

The need for speed is NOT a habit nor occupation, It's an Addiction!
03-07-2010, 09:13 PM

I had dream once about KD when I was little... Their was a tornado at KD around Volcano and my mom and I were under the Effiel Tower and heres the wierd thing, the tower was at the top of a very big hill and you could see the whole park from standing under the base of the tower, all the way from the ET to volcano you could see everything, so I saw the tornado coming toward us and I was telling my mom it was coming and that we had to get out of their but she wouldn't go and sat down and refused to leave and she didn't think their was a tornado, so I was freaking out and I found a worker and she took me out of the park. Don't know what happened to my mom.

Visit My Youtube Page...
http://www.youtube.com/user/KingsDominionGuy
I305 ride count: 22
05-04-2010, 09:51 PM

one time i had a dream that i got stuck on talon @ dorney park and the the pushed us back to the station but let us ride again us = my family 8)
05-25-2010, 07:29 PM

i had a nightmare that intimidator got trimmed and to my despise it came ture :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :!: :?:

fly at the speed of fright ( that is so corny)
06-15-2010, 12:56 PM

last night I had a dream that I was at a carnival in my parents back yard and I was watching a ride simalar to those SuperLoops/Ring of Fire/ Rireball rides running. The ride was a bright yellow and dark blue. As the ride went to the top it stopped and all of a sudden the whole track started to turning horizontaly (just like those High Roller rides). I thought that was soooo cool until a laser beam came out. And that's when I ran back into the house.
06-15-2010, 01:25 PM

I had a dream once that Triple Spin sunk into some lake that was apparently surrounding it.

I Have No Homeboy.
10-09-2010, 06:43 PM
Re: Wierd Dreams and Nightmares
Bumpity Bump Bump Bump
So I had a dream that I was at Haunt with Tony and Timmy but they ditched me b/c they had to go work - then I was somehow in Camp Killauee with the little girl I babysit for (she's 8) and we were trying to get past the chainsaw part without him seeing us - so we go by him and the chainsaw goes off and I kicked the guy in the chest and stomped on his foot and he went out all mad and crying to his mom who was working the front of the maze.
Then I was wandering around and I went in one of the shops and they had lots of old KD stuff - maps/brochures/booklets ect but they were all really expensive. So I hung out in there looking at stuff...then I woke up.
Crazy dream.

I Have No Homeboy.
10-11-2010, 12:31 PM
KingsDominionGeek Wrote:Then I was wandering around and I went in one of the shops and they had lots of old KD stuff - maps/brochures/booklets ect but they were all really expensive. So I hung out in there looking at stuff

They were selling old Paramount's merchandise over the weekend. Mainly polo shirts (too small for me), pens, plates, ect. and some stuffed beer bottles.

Caution! Venetians may strike at any time.
10-11-2010, 01:50 PM
Kyle told me!!! I wanted to see what they had so bad!!

I Have No Homeboy.
10-11-2010, 06:13 PM
I've woken up sometimes saying "Welcome back riders, how was that ride?" or "sit up straight, hold on tight, and enjoy your ride". And I've had dreams that were nothing but running Dominator.

I'm just gonna say "Best Park Employee since 2009..."

The artist formerly known as The Situation, who was formerly known as Travis, who may go back to Travis...
10-11-2010, 07:58 PM
I had a dream that my superviser in blue ridge (for haunt) said we couldent scare people if they were by there selfs and so we started a coup, leaving it at that... also i had a dream that we had over 100 people work in a 2 mile long car ride entire wooded maze and we got the best maze of the world award. And the 1 last one, There was something about Crazy criminals going around killing people and then we saw the criminals helicopter (inside a park that was not KD) followed by a cop helicopter then the criminal helicopter disappeared. A huge mario "jump in Pipe" appeared upside down in the amusement park and a guy from another maze and someother person popped out and i didnt report them to the cops, for the fear of loosing my life... :roll: i think after countless hours of playing my character i cant tell the difference of real life and park life when i get home at 2 am...

[Image: signature.jpg]
11-13-2010, 10:20 AM
I had a dream last night the coaster crew got to test out Timmy with a piece of the track missing. haha the coaster was to fly over the gap and land on the track on the other side. I was freaking out and they didnt check to see if our harnesses were secure because they had this new harness that had a weird way of securing them so we went up the hill and we weren't locked in. I was freaking out. I don't know what happened to all of us because I woke up lol, but it was intense i'm sure.

[Image: 2816011524_5bf5a1120a.jpg]
Ride Warrioress- Bow down suckahs. =P
11-16-2010, 07:44 PM
I've had dreams about doing a zip line from the top deck of the E.T. over the fountains and landing on top of the Front Gate.... (now that would be awesome... lol)

Mrs. Coasterfreak76 <3
I love my Coaster family!
Life isn't about waiting out the storm. It's learning to dance in the rain!