Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wierd Dreams and Nightmares
11-16-2010, 08:12 PM
Re: Wierd Dreams and Nightmares
KD4KT Wrote:I've had dreams about doing a zip line from the top deck of the E.T. over the fountains and landing on top of the Front Gate.... (now that would be awesome... lol)

Awesome? There is no way you could get me to do that!!!! I will ride any roller coaster in the world but I would be way too scared to do that!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2010, 02:11 PM
I had this dream the other night that I was in the park heading to I305 and while I was in the plaza there was this dude in a Dale Earnhardt racing suit with his helmet walking on some tall stilts. I thought that was cool.

Caution! Venetians may strike at any time.
12-29-2010, 10:33 PM
During my nap I had dream that KD now had Possessed (SWEEEEET!!!) in the old XLC location. I even asked the operators when did it moved and they told me the day before.

02-19-2011, 03:05 PM
I've been having more and more dreams about KD as the off-season goes on. Every single time, the layout of the park is messed up or the rides are all different, but it still felt real...even though my season pass was attacked by a worker who chewed half of it off. :?

I always wake up really disappointed that I have another month to go!

2011 Visits: 8
i305: 35
Volcano: 9
Dominator: 6
Flight of Fear: 3
Rebel Yell: 8
Anaconda: 2
Hurler: 2
Backlot Stunt Coaster: 2
Ricochet: 4
Avalanche: 2
Grizzly: 5
Ghoster Coaster: 4
Shockwave: 0
02-19-2011, 08:09 PM
I always have dreams that there are different rides. Mostly they are rides that wouldn't exist (no restraints..ect) ...and many of them are "drop" type rides. Sometimes Drop Zone is an inside ride. Sometimes there's just a straight down slide/drop thing. I dream lots. Lots of KD dreams.

I Have No Homeboy.
02-20-2011, 09:01 PM
I keep having this dream and imagination that I was in my costume from Haunt and since I was known as "Birdman" I was this human cannonball that shot out from the Grove and flew all the way over to where the the Cable Cars station used to set. Maybe I need to consider in joining the circus. :lol:

02-20-2011, 10:07 PM
timmydoggy Wrote:I keep having this dream and imagination that I was in my costume from Haunt and since I was known as "Birdman" I was this human cannonball that shot out from the Grove and flew all the way over to where the the Cable Cars station used to set. Maybe I need to consider in joining the circus. :lol:
LOL maybe so!

I Have No Homeboy.
06-30-2011, 01:47 PM
I had a dream once and I was riding Shockwave with the Burger King Man. Creeped me out!! :shock:

"We are crooked souls trying to stand up straight. Dried eyes in the pouring rain, well, the shadow proves the sunshine..."
The Shadow Proves the Sunshine- Switchfoot