Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Official Season Pass Topic
03-23-2010, 06:00 PM

There will be processing at the camp out on April 1st - I don't know about the 2nd.

I Have No Homeboy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2010, 06:49 PM

what if youre not going to the campout? can you still go to kd that day to get it processed?
03-23-2010, 07:54 PM

There is no specific time - so if you don't mind hanging around (possibly) all day i'm sure you could.

I Have No Homeboy.
03-23-2010, 08:23 PM

so i could just go up to dosewell and get it processed any time on april 1st?
03-23-2010, 08:34 PM

I would be highly shocked, suprised, confused, and think that it would be stupid for KD not to do season pass processing on opening day... I'm sure they will.
03-23-2010, 09:46 PM

^^ not any time - it will only be open for a select amount of time. You'd have to wait around until they decided that it was "time to process passes" - which could be right at noon or 9PM.

and ^ yeah I'm sure they are processing them April 2nd...did somebody ask that question?

I Have No Homeboy.
03-23-2010, 11:31 PM

" First in Line Ride Access. VIP Pass Holders are admitted to the “Bottom of the Park” 10 minutes before other guests. Enter via the walkway behind the Eiffel Tower "

" Walk on Wednesdays at Kings Dominion from June 16th – August 11th. "

Can somebody better explain these two statements to me?

I saw a question a few posts back about early access to the park 10 minutes prior to when it opens. But, does that actually mean we can get in the park at 10:20 and get in line for rides?

And I read about the Walk on Wednesdays, but I still am unsure exactly what it means. Please try and explain it for me. Smile
03-24-2010, 11:12 AM

Back of the park 10 minutes early means that you get to get into the (back of the) park to get in line at 10:20 instead of 10:30. So you get a 10 minute head start ahead of anybody else. You go through directly behind the eiffel tower (just show them your VIP pass).
I've never used the "walk on wednesday" so I"m still not 100 percent sure about that one.

I Have No Homeboy.
03-24-2010, 03:42 PM

To add to what Nikki said, the entire park's opening time is normally 10:30am, normally they will open the I street area including the Eiffel Tower, Dominator and Berserker at 10 am, at 10:20am you would go back to the path behind the Eiffel Tower that leads you past the carrousel, and show your pass and the guard should let you through.

KDFansite Assistant General Manager
Owner & C.E.O of Baillie Design Studio
03-24-2010, 10:06 PM

Thank you!
03-27-2010, 04:35 PM

prossessing on April first is for camp out peeps. You have to be checked in by 2pm to get prossessed. When they will prossess? Have no clue. All I know is its before 8AM the next morning.

The season pass prossessing should be open at 10am on Friday morning.

President of the El Dorado Historical Revidalization Board
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-27-2010, 04:38 PM

prossessing? Ahaha see you on the first Clint!

WCC Founding Member
03-29-2010, 01:26 AM

all right quick question.

I got my season pass at the end of last year (2009) for this coming year. They took my picture and everything. and the lady said I was good to go for this year (2010). I just want to make sure, but do i have to do anything when i get to the park this year? or can i just walk right on in?
03-29-2010, 09:24 AM

^ I did the same last year, you are good you will just go up to the turnstyles and go straight in.

KDFansite Assistant General Manager
Owner & C.E.O of Baillie Design Studio
03-29-2010, 11:58 AM

^ All right thank you!