Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Official Dominator Topic
07-02-2009, 11:01 AM

lazor 22 Wrote:Dude, I was scared like CRAZY the morning before I road it. I couldn't sleep that night at all. The whole trip there I was trying to calm myself down. I was freaking out. But i just said "I have to ride it, if i don't like it or get scared it will be over in a few seconds anyways". I rode it and I loved it. Thats what I always do. If I'm sacred of a ride I just think that and so far I have ended up loving and re-riding all the ones that I was scared of.
Dude that's really all I needed to hear! I feel much better now!
But I still have less than 24 hours until I have to ride!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2009, 12:22 PM

^How are you ever going to be ready for Cedar Point if you can't ride Dominator?

Currently Banned
07-02-2009, 12:31 PM

^IDK!!! lol
07-02-2009, 02:15 PM

You'll be fine, hun. I've literally ridden Dominator more times than I can count. Just keep telling yourself that you aren't going anywhere. The restraints keep you safe.

You'll be fine.... See ya tomorrow! :-)

Mrs. Coasterfreak76 <3
I love my Coaster family!
Life isn't about waiting out the storm. It's learning to dance in the rain!
Find all posts by this user
07-02-2009, 02:29 PM

KD4KT Wrote:You'll be fine, hun. I've literally ridden Dominator more times than I can count. Just keep telling yourself that you aren't going anywhere. The restraints keep you safe.

You'll be fine.... See ya tomorrow! :-)
You'll be laughing as youll be sitting there to witness the entire thing! lol
07-02-2009, 02:35 PM

lol... yeah, more than likely... <grin> But, it's all good. YOU'LL BE FINE!!!!!!

Mrs. Coasterfreak76 <3
I love my Coaster family!
Life isn't about waiting out the storm. It's learning to dance in the rain!
07-02-2009, 02:39 PM

KD4KT Wrote:lol... yeah, more than likely... <grin> But, it's all good. YOU'LL BE FINE!!!!!!
I know! I'm more excited than scared right now! BRING THIS THING ON! TOMMOROW COME FASTER! LOL!
07-02-2009, 04:35 PM

CongoThrills15 Wrote:
KD4KT Wrote:lol... yeah, more than likely... <grin> But, it's all good. YOU'LL BE FINE!!!!!!
I know! I'm more excited than scared right now! BRING THIS THING ON! TOMMOROW COME FASTER! LOL!

If you've ridden anaconda then it's really not that much different riding dominator...except for the extreme smoothness of the ride experience.IMHO pick the front row,outside left seat.....it's the best spot on the entire train.
07-02-2009, 07:50 PM

KDCOASTERFAN Wrote:
CongoThrills15 Wrote:

If you've ridden anaconda then it's really not that much different riding dominator...except for the extreme smoothness of the ride experience.IMHO pick the front row,outside left seat.....it's the best spot on the entire train.
I'm going to be riding on either the 5th or 6th row tommorow.
07-03-2009, 05:47 PM

CongoThrills15 Wrote:
KDCOASTERFAN Wrote:
CongoThrills15 Wrote:

I'm going to be riding on either the 5th or 6th row tommorow.

So how was your ride?
07-03-2009, 09:14 PM

Man I hope no one was at the park if they weren't there for the event thing. I drove past around 6:30 and just about crashed my car looking at how packed it was.

I'm just gonna say "Best Park Employee since 2009..."

The artist formerly known as The Situation, who was formerly known as Travis, who may go back to Travis...
07-03-2009, 09:40 PM

^I was there and not there for the event, and it was really packed. All of the lines were really bad, so me and my cousin sticked to Flying Eagles for most of the day even though the line was 30-45 minutes each time. We ended up getting ten rides on it. I taught him how to snap and everything, he enjoyed that a lot.

Currently Banned
07-03-2009, 10:17 PM

Travis Wrote:Man I hope no one was at the park if they weren't there for the event thing. I drove past around 6:30 and just about crashed my car looking at how packed it was.

Yeah, I waited over an hour for volcano. got there late today, so it messed up my plans with the group, sorry guys, plus my nephew came and I couldn't really leave him.We got too tired to see the fireworks, so i hope someone took my spot and got to enjoy it. Thanks for everything though guys. My feet were killing me cause like a nooblet I wore sandals and I got blisters. I rode everything though. It was a fun day and I saw the motorcycle people and the BMX guys. Was fun, I recorded it. I also got to see the giga clearing in person. So thanks again, today was greaaaaaat.

/Laurel

[Image: 2816011524_5bf5a1120a.jpg]
Ride Warrioress- Bow down suckahs. =P
07-04-2009, 08:35 AM

Anyone see that there's grass under most of Dominator now?

I'm just gonna say "Best Park Employee since 2009..."

The artist formerly known as The Situation, who was formerly known as Travis, who may go back to Travis...
07-04-2009, 10:15 AM

So did Reece Ride? if he did, good job Reece.

[Image: rl_106236.jpg]

Coasters 101

Parks 36