Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Official Dominator Topic
07-04-2009, 12:07 PM

technfxrick Wrote:So did Reece Ride? if he did, good job Reece.
[Image: animated_chicken.gif] I'm sorry! I'm a noob!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2009, 12:26 PM

CongoThrills15 Wrote:

What led to your decision to pass on Dominator this time?
Find all posts by this user
07-04-2009, 12:40 PM

KDCOASTERFAN Wrote:
CongoThrills15 Wrote:

What led to your decision to pass on Dominator this time?
Here's the story: I got to KD late, so I didn't get to ride it first thing. After the Signed, Sealed, Delivered Q&A katie, nikki, and that other girl forced me to get on. I waited in line for it! When I sat down, I got scared and went out the exit. I felt horrible the rest of the day.
07-04-2009, 12:58 PM

Sad there will always be next time. Once you get on one B&M you will want to ride them all.

[Image: rl_106236.jpg]

Coasters 101

Parks 36
07-04-2009, 05:42 PM

Next time force someone to make you do it, you'll love when you're done.

KDFansite Assistant General Manager
Owner & C.E.O of Baillie Design Studio
07-04-2009, 09:08 PM

KDFAN Wrote:Next time force someone to make you do it, you'll love when you're done.

Oh there was a LOT of force going on. We were gonna pick him up and put him on. i was pulling him by his shirt. He was ON the platform and almost in the seat (if he would have sat all the way down I was pulling his restraint down as SOON as he got in) Next time, Reece.

I Have No Homeboy.
07-04-2009, 09:14 PM

KingsDominionGeek Wrote:
KDFAN Wrote:Next time force someone to make you do it, you'll love when you're done.

Oh there was a LOT of force going on. We were gonna pick him up and put him on. i was pulling him by his shirt. He was ON the platform and almost in the seat (if he would have sat all the way down I was pulling his restraint down as SOON as he got in) Next time, Reece.
They were HORRIBLE. lol. The ride op was even using force! Was that ride op Travis? I didn't think so . . .
07-04-2009, 09:16 PM

^Travis wasn't there yesterday, and when I told him you tried to ride Dominator, he :lol:.

Currently Banned
07-04-2009, 09:18 PM

Lake Charles Guy Wrote:^Travis wasn't there yesterday, and when I told him you tried to ride Dominator, he :lol:.
I bet he did. Reece was like "Can I get off?" and he was like "No..."

I Have No Homeboy.
07-04-2009, 09:23 PM

CongoThrills15 Wrote:
KingsDominionGeek Wrote:

They were HORRIBLE. lol. The ride op was even using force! Was that ride op Travis? I didn't think so . . .

Next time ride by yourself & sit in the front row like I told you earlier....if you can stomach looping coasters like anaconda & shockwave then dominator should be a piece of cake for you,and a real sweet one at that.

Besides how do you ever expect to ride that giga next season if you can't handle a simple looping coaster that's only one third it's height?
07-04-2009, 09:25 PM

KDCOASTERFAN Wrote:
CongoThrills15 Wrote:
KingsDominionGeek Wrote:

Next time ride by yourself & sit in the front row like I told you earlier....if you can stomach looping coasters like anaconda & shockwave then dominator should be a piece of cake for you,and a real sweet one at that.

Besides how do you ever expect to ride that giga next season if you can't handle a simple looping coaster that's only one third it's height?
good point . . . but you guys have got to realize that its not easy for me to just say "Whoo dominator yeah lets ride"
07-04-2009, 09:38 PM

Reece, what coasters at KD have you ridden?

I understand about not riding Dominator. I haven't either because I am worried that I will hurl everywhere. (I get motion sickness. I take medicine, which helps tremendously, but still can't ride spinning rides or ones where you go upside a ton.) Sometimes, though, you do have to force yourself on a ride. I did with Flight of Fear and Volcano. (Worried about the looping parts.) I didn't get sick and I enjoy both rides a ton!!! Smile Smile Smile You will know when you are ready. Maybe you can ride other coasters and work your way up so to speak, as others here have suggested. One day, I'll get on Dominator too!
07-04-2009, 09:43 PM

And making a big deal about it will just up your anxiety. You should just go one day with a couple friends or with your family once you've decided to ride it. But buy the picture so that we can see it Big Grin

I Have No Homeboy.
07-05-2009, 07:35 PM

I will be getting back on dominator on August 8th. I haven't ridden it since 2006 and am very much ready to ride it in it's new home. I passed up going to kd last year because I was still ticked about cf closing my park. I am glad they didn't scrap it like some of the rides and it went on to make a whole bunch of new people smile!! Dominator was a great ride when I rode it and am sure it is still great!! I will also get on americana and el dorado( even though from what I have seen, they have slowed it way down.)
07-05-2009, 08:43 PM

KingsDominionGeek Wrote:
Lake Charles Guy Wrote:^Travis wasn't there yesterday, and when I told him you tried to ride Dominator, he :lol:.
I bet he did. Reece was like "Can I get off?" and he was like "No..."

No, that was Chad.

Mrs. Coasterfreak76 <3
I love my Coaster family!
Life isn't about waiting out the storm. It's learning to dance in the rain!