Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Site Forum
03-19-2010, 09:33 AM

Intimidator305kd Wrote:
LuckyMom Wrote:I think this should be a good lesson to all of us. Mod or not, since we love this site, we need to remember to be respectful to the site and those on it. Let's all try to stay mature and respectful so we can continue to enjoy everything that Clint has done for us.

On a personal note, I'd like to thank Clint, Rose, and the rest of KDfansite for all of your hard work. Let's keep in mind these folks volunteer their time to keep the rest of us updated. It's alot of hard work during their own free time, and I for one am greatful!

Very well said. I appreciate all that Clint and the rest of the staff do in their spare time to keep us updated and work with the park to host special events for us. I would hope that we all would appreciate that the park goes out of their way to do things for us, and to make it noted that kdfansite is listed on the park's official website as a place to research reference material, a privilege that the site has at the park's descretion, I am proud of that, and you guys should be to. I look forward to renewing my relationship with chatting with other fellow site members in the forums, its going to take time, and I look forward to what the future holds with the site. Thank you!
Couldn't said it better myself. Until Opening Day.... Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2010, 03:50 PM

Thanks for opening the forums back up! I think the temporary closing was a good decision though (Although I missed it for the few days!). It seems to have stopped the fighting and everything, so hopefully everyone on the site can avoid arguing so something like this doesn't happening again.

This season is going to be great, and we should focus on that and not our differences!
-Jordan

Site Moderator for Great Adventure Online, the world's LARGEST Great Adventure fan-site!
http://www.gadv.com/forums/
Become a Member Today!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-19-2010, 04:35 PM

I am so glad that you reopened the forums!! I have nowhere else to get my KD news! 8-)

You should just post a TOS and ban anyone who is rude and violates them.
03-19-2010, 05:03 PM

KDfansite's rules can be found here

We are currently working on a warning system for any rule breakers. We will let you know what they are as soon as we are done discussing it.

Mrs. Coasterfreak76 <3
I love my Coaster family!
Life isn't about waiting out the storm. It's learning to dance in the rain!
03-19-2010, 08:49 PM

KD4KT Wrote:KDfansite's rules can be found here

We are currently working on a warning system for any rule breakers. We will let you know what they are as soon as we are done discussing it.
The first rule should be bolded! haha

http://www.youtube.com/user/iheartcoastersvids

check out my channel!!!!!
03-23-2010, 02:02 PM

Thanks for reopening the forums. It was kinda strange having them closed, although things were getting out of hand. Hopefully everyone can play nice now! Smile

Can't wait until April 17!