Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Offical Boo Blaster Topic
04-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Offical Boo Blaster Topic
So just want to say the guys at Sally Dark Rides did a good job with the revamp of Scooby. They have a few new effects in there and an amazing new ending. Every cool stuff. May be a little scary for kids, but all in all really cool.

That and look for me in there! They owed me a favore for something and I said they could repay it by adding me to the new house and they did!

President of the El Dorado Historical Revidalization Board
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2010, 07:56 PM

I'm glad they just didn't throw random things in there
Find all posts by this user
04-04-2010, 08:12 PM

Yea, I took my son through this yesterday. It was redone much better than what I had imagined, and he enjoyed it as always.
04-04-2010, 09:04 PM

definatly better than scooby doo
04-04-2010, 09:33 PM

I want to know if something happens if you kill all the scelitins in the final room.

Sally has a lot of dark rides that are like arcad games. Some that are even longer if you are doing good. it redirects you in to more rooms if your score is high enough.

04-04-2010, 09:59 PM

yea it's a great dark ride my gun did not work the first time I road but it was cool just to sit a look at the effects.

Intimidator 305 is blackout-tistic!
copyright Coaster Deane ink. 2010 all right reserved!
04-05-2010, 07:15 AM

I definitely enjoyed this more than good Ole' Scooby and I seen Clint turn to his alter ego in there... :lol: Great job "Sally Dark Rides"

04-05-2010, 01:03 PM

I tied with Tony! I can't wait to go in there again! And dare I say I think it's better than it was as Scooby Doo ( :shock: ) Such a very nice ride. It was fun to try and spot "Clint" as well!!

I Have No Homeboy.
04-05-2010, 01:07 PM

KingsDominionGeek Wrote:I tied with Tony! I can't wait to go in there again! And dare I say I think it's better than it was as Scooby Doo ( :shock: ) Such a very nice ride. It was fun to try and spot "Clint" as well!!

Ok, ya'll are killing me with this. I'm ready to go back and ride again so I'll know what you are talking about.
04-05-2010, 03:17 PM

Rode this on Saturday...there were just a few people in line. The only thing I didn't like is the car moves too fast. By the time you aim your "gun" at the small targets, you're already moving. Don't remember too much about it..but I definitely liked it. Kids will really love it Smile
04-08-2010, 05:19 PM

Any recommendations for kids ages on this ride? The re-theming from Sally seems to have made it a bit darker than the orig Scooby-doo. We're heading to KD tomorrow...
04-08-2010, 05:54 PM

Not really scary... there are suprises, but every little kid I saw returning back into the station after the ride had a blast and was laughing or saying how cool it was! There are some suprises near the end... won't spoil it for you or anyone else on here who hasn't ridden. If your child rode Scooby-Doo and the Haunted Mansion a year ago, then they should be prepared enough for this!
04-08-2010, 06:18 PM

I have not rode this since it has been changed.I'll check it out sometime. 8)
04-08-2010, 07:21 PM

Rek Wrote:Any recommendations for kids ages on this ride? The re-theming from Sally seems to have made it a bit darker than the orig Scooby-doo. We're heading to KD tomorrow...

I went with a 5 1/2 year old today who loved it when it was Scooby Doo but was a bit scared of one thing in it now. So just know your kid i guess. If you want to know what the one thing is - PM me and I'll tell you - don't want to spoil it for any new riders.

I Have No Homeboy.
04-08-2010, 08:06 PM

LoL Scared of me! I can be a scary guy!