Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Offical Boo Blaster Topic
04-19-2010, 01:55 PM

Wonder how KD can use Master Blaster, I thought slicherbahn (sp?) had that trademarked.

KDFansite Assistant General Manager
Owner & C.E.O of Baillie Design Studio
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2010, 09:14 PM

Someone please PM me tell me what it is

"Man's flight through life is sustained by the power of his knowledge"
04-19-2010, 10:33 PM

Boo Blasters on Boo Hill is a really good value! Oh I'm sorry, that what a Peep would say.

I liked it. Just don't think it is directed at the right audience.

The need for speed is NOT a habit nor occupation, It's an Addiction!
04-23-2010, 08:49 AM

I'm definitely curious about seeing the changes. My wife and I had a ton of fun a couple of years ago when it was Scooby...we kept riding it and turned it into a whole competition. It was great! We were both disappointed to hear of all of the name changes to the Scooby Doo themes.
04-27-2010, 03:50 PM

Master Blaster isn't trademarked. Jolly Rogers water park has one, and has had it for at least 10 years.

Team Mr. Me
04-03-2011, 07:03 PM
Re: Offical Boo Blaster Topic
For those of you that like having friendly competitions on this ride, there's a little (albeit cheap) trick for nabbing some extra points on the ride. If you look at the two TVs by the loading area when you first get on the cart (prior to starting the ride), there is a blue light - it is a practice sensor, and the points count when you shoot them. I landed a good 150 points on it today before even entering the first room :wink:
06-03-2011, 11:13 AM
^ I'm glad I'm not the only cheater, I mean person who "practices" with that sensor between the two monitors :lol:

On Saturday of Memorial Day weekend we saw the most adorable little raccoon running around the water. It was around 9:30P and most everyone was over in the grove to watch fireworks so we rode it 3 times in a row.

Anyone else seen this little guy running about?

2012:
Visits: 0 ;o(
06-03-2011, 05:41 PM
In all my years of going to KD never rode it...until last visit! We were the only ones on the ride and rode 4 times without getting off! It was a blast! (Get the pun?)

I can't believe I've missed it all this time, I always thought it was a kid ride when I walked by and plus it's so hidden I always skipped over it.

2011 Visits: 8
i305: 35
Volcano: 9
Dominator: 6
Flight of Fear: 3
Rebel Yell: 8
Anaconda: 2
Hurler: 2
Backlot Stunt Coaster: 2
Ricochet: 4
Avalanche: 2
Grizzly: 5
Ghoster Coaster: 4
Shockwave: 0
06-03-2011, 09:54 PM
braztaz Wrote:In all my years of going to KD never rode it...until last visit! We were the only ones on the ride and rode 4 times without getting off! It was a blast! (Get the pun?)

I can't believe I've missed it all this time, I always thought it was a kid ride when I walked by and plus it's so hidden I always skipped over it.

They let you ride w/o getting off? I've never seen them let anybody do that - even with no line.

I Have No Homeboy.
06-04-2011, 05:59 PM
Yup, we were pretty surprised too. My friend asked the op "Can we go again?" and he just looked around and said "Is there anybody else in line?" and then let us go again. :lol:

2011 Visits: 8
i305: 35
Volcano: 9
Dominator: 6
Flight of Fear: 3
Rebel Yell: 8
Anaconda: 2
Hurler: 2
Backlot Stunt Coaster: 2
Ricochet: 4
Avalanche: 2
Grizzly: 5
Ghoster Coaster: 4
Shockwave: 0
06-05-2011, 09:38 PM
jmuandy05 Wrote:For those of you that like having friendly competitions on this ride, there's a little (albeit cheap) trick for nabbing some extra points on the ride. If you look at the two TVs by the loading area when you first get on the cart (prior to starting the ride), there is a blue light - it is a practice sensor, and the points count when you shoot them. I landed a good 150 points on it today before even entering the first room :wink:

Great idea and a good instant points method. Another trick is to just hold the trigger during the whole ride and when returning back to the station continue to point at the practice sensor to gain more points. :lol:

Caution! Venetians may strike at any time.
06-08-2011, 12:17 AM
timmydoggy Wrote:
jmuandy05 Wrote:For those of you that like having friendly competitions on this ride, there's a little (albeit cheap) trick for nabbing some extra points on the ride. If you look at the two TVs by the loading area when you first get on the cart (prior to starting the ride), there is a blue light - it is a practice sensor, and the points count when you shoot them. I landed a good 150 points on it today before even entering the first room :wink:

Great idea and a good instant points method. Another trick is to just hold the trigger during the whole ride and when returning back to the station continue to point at the practice sensor to gain more points. :lol:

Those are good ideas that will try when sit by myself with guns in my hands.
09-05-2012, 11:52 PM
I never knew that [about the cheating Smile ] I'll definitely try that the next time I go back there. Also what is the highest total you can get there? [Without any cheats] The highest I get is like 1100 and I believe I hit as many targets as I could get considering how terrible the trigger is on the gun.
09-06-2012, 07:37 PM
nyc_phil Wrote:I never knew that [about the cheating Smile ] I'll definitely try that the next time I go back there. Also what is the highest total you can get there? [Without any cheats] The highest I get is like 1100 and I believe I hit as many targets as I could get considering how terrible the trigger is on the gun.
I don't know that there's a "highest" possible because a lot of the targets reset and you can shoot them again before you ride through to the next area.

I Have No Homeboy.
09-06-2012, 08:36 PM
I would assume 9,999 is the highest since that is what the score ticker thing goes up to...

Team Classy #1!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user