Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Offical Flight of Fear Topic
05-30-2010, 12:54 PM

They've launched after saying "2" for me sometimes. But I usually do hear "3, 2, 1, Goodbye" or "All clear, Goodbye".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2010, 07:55 PM

For those of you who have seen the movie (Kick Ass), did you notice the high powered strobe light that the little girl put on her gun? I have been trying to find a strobe light just like that, so I can take it on Flight of Fear. Something like that would really add some excitement to the ride because its continuous flashing and it high powered. Better than a normal LED keychain light.
06-02-2010, 10:24 PM

For those of you that have a hard time fitting in FOF... The rear left seatbelt seems to be a lil longer than most others in the car.. So if you enter the last car first and sit on the far side you might have a better chance of fitting...

Greed caused the Demise of Geauga Lake....
Wanted: 1991 Cadillac El Dorado must be in good shape, prefer the color blue, and seat 32 people.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-02-2010, 10:28 PM

Tim has found the "unofficial" big boy seat!!!

I Have No Homeboy.
06-04-2010, 06:51 PM

How has Flight of Fear been doing this season. I havn't been there yet, so just wanted an update on it. I might go to 4th of July. In 2 weeks I will be at Universal Florida, so I will be in love with The Mummy once again.
06-04-2010, 09:06 PM

I found its front rode ride quit as enjoyable as it has always been. I still hate the queue and theming though.

The need for speed is NOT a habit nor occupation, It's an Addiction!
06-04-2010, 09:44 PM

the day of Intimidation 2010 the queue was all the way out in the outdoor section. People still like this coaster. I like it so much better than when it has ostr back in the day, its so smooth. I wonder if people got upset when they took off the ostrs and made a petition?

[Image: 2816011524_5bf5a1120a.jpg]
Ride Warrioress- Bow down suckahs. =P
06-05-2010, 08:31 AM

I just wish they would leave it open for The Haunt, instead of closing it for that short Alien Outpost. How many people agree with me?
06-05-2010, 02:52 PM

^ME!

06-05-2010, 06:47 PM

they should make a maze that leeds into the station... that would be cool

http://www.youtube.com/user/iheartcoastersvids

check out my channel!!!!!
06-05-2010, 08:10 PM

Maybe it was just that particular day, or maybe I'm just really used to the ride,but it almost seemed to me like it was a tad slower, especially in the second half of the ride.

Mrs. Coasterfreak76 <3
I love my Coaster family!
Life isn't about waiting out the storm. It's learning to dance in the rain!
06-05-2010, 10:05 PM

When I rode it, I also thought it seemed slower

I Have No Homeboy.
06-06-2010, 09:08 AM

We should all write letters to the park begging them to leave Flight of Fear open during The Haunt. If we all did it right now, I gauruntee you, they would read the letters and leave it alone and it would be open during The Haunt. How many people think that writing letters would help?
06-06-2010, 11:35 AM

Martian's Agenda Wrote:I just wish they would leave it open for The Haunt, instead of closing it for that short Alien Outpost. How many people agree with me?

In 2008 the maze was long, too long.

FoF is open during the day for Haunt ('til 4:00 I think it was), although I didn't find that out until late last year, and the one time I tried to get there in time it was crowded and I only managed to get in a Hurler ride, got to the FoF line in time but they closed it because there was already a long line.

Air conditioner's been down, now that's a feature they need to get working!
06-06-2010, 12:07 PM

^They do need to fix that. I remember last year Action Theater had the same problem.

Does anyboody remember when Paramount was considering re-theming FOF to Soundwave?