Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First coaster?
04-11-2010, 08:29 AM

KingsDominionGeek Wrote:^ YES please do this!

I've been meaning to do it for a while now. My memory stinks! I'll call my mom today and tell her, she'll remind me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2010, 08:37 AM

Iwas about 9 or 10 when I rode my very first coaster. It was at a local carnival(actually,it was located in Leonardtown,MD)...it was called the Little Dipper. Smile

I've been Intimidated...have you!
05-05-2010, 03:50 PM

first roller coaster was dueling dragons @ islands of adventure my second was lightning racer my third was great bear and so on one of my favorites is fahrenheit at hershey so yeah that's it

fly at the speed of fright ( that is so corny)
09-18-2010, 08:33 AM
Re: First coaster?
First-ever coaster:Space Mountain at WDW,when I was like 5/6 years old.
First-ever coaster-that I knew was a "Coaster":Scooby Doo,when it was still green!
First coaster to make me an "enthusiast":the great Grizzly,back when it opened!!
09-18-2010, 05:38 PM
I do remember riding the Squiddly Diddly. I would considered as my first coaster. But I dont know how old was I when I first rode it. But I'm going to say that the Scooby Doo was my first roller coaster. I was 7 when it was orange and white.

Caution! Venetians may strike at any time.
05-08-2011, 12:41 PM
My first was The Incredible Hulk at Islands of Adventure in Orlando, Florida!

Intimidator 305 Count: 15
05-08-2011, 06:57 PM
KingsDominionFanatic Wrote:My first was The Incredible Hulk at Islands of Adventure in Orlando, Florida!

Thats one heck of a first roller coaster!

I was just there this past weekend and it has a fresh coat of green paint Big Grin
05-10-2011, 12:47 PM
dominionboy Wrote:
KingsDominionFanatic Wrote:My first was The Incredible Hulk at Islands of Adventure in Orlando, Florida!

I was just there this past weekend and it has a fresh coat of green paint Big Grin

Im going back in June so I can get on their new one, Hollywood Rip Ride Rocket!

05-10-2011, 02:03 PM
KingsDominionFanatic Wrote:
dominionboy Wrote:

I was kinda disapointed in Rip Ride Rocket but you do get some nice air transitioning into the MCBR's and the music is awesome
05-10-2011, 02:53 PM
dominionboy Wrote:
dominionboy Wrote:

I was kinda disapointed in Rip Ride Rocket but you do get some nice air transitioning into the MCBR's and the music is awesome

I hope its good. Because if its not then that will be a wasted trip to Florida!

05-10-2011, 08:09 PM
^ I'm so jealous of you all who have enough money to go all the way to Florida for one coaster.

I Have No Homeboy.
05-10-2011, 08:18 PM
KingsDominionGeek Wrote:^ I'm so jealous of you all who have enough money to go all the way to Florida for one coaster.

Thats just the main reason. I'm also going to Wizarding World of Harry Potter too.

05-12-2011, 06:13 PM
KingsDominionGeek Wrote:^ I'm so jealous of you all who have enough money to go all the way to Florida for one coaster.

Thats just the main reason. I'm also going to Wizarding World of Harry Potter too.

The Harry Potter ride will make it worth it. Just don't do it after riding Dragon Challenge a couple times in a row cause it will make you sick.
05-12-2011, 06:37 PM
dominionboy Wrote:

The Harry Potter ride will make it worth it. Just don't do it after riding Dragon Challenge a couple times in a row cause it will make you sick.

Thanks!

05-27-2011, 09:24 PM
hm well, as far back as I can remember, I'm pretty sure my first coaster was Scooby Doo's Ghoster Coaster. Rebel Yell came shortly thereafter because it was discovered I was just tall enough for it! Big Grin

4everCoasterCrew ♥ Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user