Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Moderator Job Fair!
05-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Moderator Job Fair!
Greetings all KD Fans, as we all know that our member numbers are growing by the day and we definitely need a strong team to go along with it. With that said, we are having a small Job Fair for site moderators.

We have had moderators in the past, but consistency and other issues was a problem and we are starting from fresh.

The Role
A moderator plays a very important role here at KDFansite and carries some important responsibilities. These include :

- Checking the forum at least twice daily, preferably more
- Maintaining good organization on the forum and making sure forum are being followed appropriately.
- Regularly starting and contributing to new, vibrant discussions
- Issuing appropriate punishments and warnings for badly behaved members where appropriate and remember everyone is stated to thieir own opinion. Just because you dont agree with it does not make it right (be open minded). Warning,punishing and deleting post for any reason just because, will not be tolorated and appropriate action will be taken if this happens.
- Working closely with the KDFansite staff members
- Being committed to help improve the full experience for our users

The Criteria
You must fulfill all of the following criteria

- Must be able to follow all forum RULES
- Must be aged 13 or over
- Must have great knowledge of Kings Dominion
- Must not have been forum warned, banned or locked for any apparent reason
- Must have general knowledge of moderating tools (moving, closing, editing and deletion of threads)
- Must be an active forum user
- Must be able to commit some time each and every day to checking the boards/threads
- Must be a friendly, outgoing and a helpful person and DRAMA FREE!

How to apply
Send a PM to kDfReAK titled "Forum Moderator" and also if you have any additional questions or concerns.

- Your Name
- Your Age
- In less than 50 words, why should we choose you?
- The first thing you would do if you were appointed a Forum Moderator (please be as creative and/or amusing as you can - originality goes a long way when we pick new people!)
- Your past experience of forum managing/moderating

All applications must be in by Sunday 11:59 pm May 23, 2010 and we will announce our new mods the beginning part of June.

Find all posts by this user
05-13-2010, 10:24 AM
Please keep in mind of exactly what the moderator role is. Nothing more, nothing less....keep this in mind when you send in your application. This WILL NOT be overlooked

05-19-2010, 09:28 PM
Deadline ends this Sunday!!!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=""></a><!-- m -->

05-20-2010, 07:11 AM
I'll be applying, look for my PM Tony. It should come before Sunday, but I'll send it when I have a chance.
05-20-2010, 07:42 AM
^^^ We will be looking fwd to it!

05-20-2010, 01:00 PM
I may need to wait until early next week to apply. I have several friends here from the Philippines who are leaving this weekend, and I have been giving them rides... pretty big time commitment there. But I do want to apply. I haven't forgotten about it.

Edit: I have a question on behalf of others who want to apply, since it wouldn't be a problem for me. Is there a requirement for a minimum post count?
05-20-2010, 02:20 PM
If it's not listed as a requirement then there must not be a minimum.

I Have No Homeboy.
05-20-2010, 02:27 PM
Nikki got minimun required.

05-27-2010, 11:17 AM
Our decisions has been finalized, thanks for everyone in their interest--It was a great turnout!!

KDFansite Staff
-Admin Team

Thread Closed