Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glorious Christmas Nights
12-11-2008, 03:19 AM
Glorious Christmas Nights
Hey guys,

For those of you in the Richmond area, stop on by West End Assembly of God's annual production of "Glorious Christmas Nights." The show this year is a reprisal of the 2003 production, "That Would Be A King." I play one of the lead roles and it's a great show. There are 8 more performances (one on 12/11, one on 12/12, four on 12/13, and two on 12/14).

There is a Style Weekly review of the show here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2008, 12:00 AM

Which role did you play, if you don't mind telling? I saw it on December 7th.

01-04-2009, 01:03 PM

I was Ted the bumbling angel (the tall one with the white robe and purple overlay). I was the one who sang solos in "The End of the Beginning" and "The Midnight Cry."

I'm glad you could make it! We had a blast doing the show.
01-04-2009, 04:37 PM

Cool - yeah I remember that role! Y'all did a great job. This is the 2nd year we have gone to the WEAG play and we plan to go again this year. I'm not sure of your age, (we were in the balcony, Section 0, so I couldn't see faces up close) but if you are 18 or under, you should consider doing CYT. You may have heard of it - it's called Christian Youth Theater and they put on awesome plays. Here is a link:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cytrichmond.org/">http://cytrichmond.org/</a><!-- m -->

01-04-2009, 06:49 PM

Thanks for the kind words!

I have heard of CYT and that they do great productions, but unfortunately I'm 22 so I'm too old to do anything with them. I see that they're doing "Narnia" in March which I want to see since I did that show in middle school. Good memories! I try to do as much performing as I can in the area - I will be appearing in "Annie" at Theatre IV this upcoming spring, which I'm really excited about!
07-11-2014, 12:33 AM
RE: Glorious Christmas Nights
"Richmond has so many fun and exciting holiday events, and many people have long established what defines their holidays in RVA. If the Christmas production Glorious Christmas Nights at West End Assembly of God is not on your list, make it a priority this year."

Thinking about to enjoy the best from us west coast bus tours