Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Official KD Games Topic
08-01-2010, 07:32 PM
The Official KD Games Topic
This is the place to talk about the games at KD!
I have a place to start....soooo today I was going to play the Congo Basket b/c I want some more smurfs and possibly a Scooby. Anyway every time I've played this year it's been 3 balls for $5.00. Today I went up there and the woman working there told me it was 3 balls for $6.00. So I asked her if the price changed and she said "No" - then I told her that I've always gotten it 3 for 5 and she said "Well maybe the staff told you the wrong price" - but it's been like that every time I've played or watched others play this year. Has anybody else noticed prices fluctuating with the games like this?

I Have No Homeboy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2010, 10:29 PM
Re: The Official KD Games Topic
Not games, but Cedar Points, Midway Market is $12.99 Mon-Thur, and $14.99 Fri-Sun.

KDFansite Assistant General Manager
Owner & C.E.O of Baillie Design Studio
08-28-2010, 01:01 PM
Speaking of Smurfs, blueberry ice cream is back in Kidzville!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2011, 09:01 PM
So I'm kind of addicted to the "guess your age, weight, birthday" game and I always make them guess my age... I always win Big Grin Last season one woman guessed I was 17... and since it has to be within 2 years, she thought I could possibly be 15?!? :lol: I'm 25 !

And... they guessed Kristin (my wife) was 13... she was 19 at the time! :lol:

Anyone else ever played and gotten some crazy guesses?

2012:
Visits: 0 ;o(
03-30-2011, 09:18 AM
CoasterGirl Wrote:So I'm kind of addicted to the "guess your age, weight, birthday" game and I always make them guess my age... I always win Big Grin Last season one woman guessed I was 17... and since it has to be within 2 years, she thought I could possibly be 15?!? :lol: I'm 25 !

And... they guessed Kristin (my wife) was 13... she was 19 at the time! :lol:

Anyone else ever played and gotten some crazy guesses?

I've only ever done the weight guess, but have won every time I've tried it. One day my gf and I decided to check it for fun. We tried two different stations in the park, and they both guessed the exact same weight for me - it appears they have a "cheat sheet" to go by based on (I'm guessing) height, estimated age, and body type.

I rarely play games, but managed to win that toss a quarter onto the glass plate game last summer. We lugged around one of those ridiculous large plush Domo things the rest of the day.

The one that has tormented me for two years is that "Stacker" game where you can potentially win things like an ipod. I know those games are near impossible to ever win (sort of like those old claw games), but somehow I'm constantly drawn to it if the gf has to run to the restroom. They have two tiers of prizes, with the second being far more difficult to get. I always get within about one block of winning and botch it.
03-31-2011, 08:33 AM
When I was little I used to always play that water gun game where you aim the water at the target. I would win about 90% of the time that I played. I recently had to stop playing though because I'm running out of space for the prizes lol

jmuandy05 Wrote:I rarely play games, but managed to win that toss a quarter onto the glass plate game last summer. We lugged around one of those ridiculous large plush Domo things the rest of the day.
I played that game once, addicting but extremelyyy frustrating!!

2011 Intimidator 305 Ride Op
04-01-2011, 09:30 PM
Tasha Wrote:
jmuandy05 Wrote:I rarely play games, but managed to win that toss a quarter onto the glass plate game last summer. We lugged around one of those ridiculous large plush Domo things the rest of the day.
I played that game once, addicting but extremelyyy frustrating!!
A few years ago my mom did that. I had a huge dragon from it until it ripped, made a mess, and we got rid of it. Actually I don't know that, it might be up in the attic.
04-03-2011, 08:58 AM
I played Fool The Guesser again and he guessed I was 17. Another win for Joni! Big Grin

2012:
04-03-2011, 09:07 AM
Is the Fool the Guesser Game easy? I've thought about trying to play that. I'm very short and slim and people always think I'm 14-16 years old. I'm really 28.

Is it worth a try, or are those people good at guessing?
04-03-2011, 09:28 AM
mprete Wrote:Is it worth a try, or are those people good at guessing?

Everytime I've play it, I've won! :lol:
04-04-2011, 07:26 AM
mprete Wrote:Is the Fool the Guesser Game easy? I've thought about trying to play that. I'm very short and slim and people always think I'm 14-16 years old. I'm really 28.

Is it worth a try, or are those people good at guessing?

I'm kinda surprised at how bad the guessers are..when it comes to me anyways. Personally I think I definitely look 25 and for them to be almost 10 years off... makes me feel good but geez! :wink:

2012:
04-03-2012, 07:42 PM
I won Quarter Toss once and it was amazing!

Don't look back, as you brave the Black Forest...
04-03-2012, 09:07 PM
^ Last season I won and had to carry around one of those 7 foot bananas the rest of the day! That was fun trying to fit it into our car for a 3+ hour ride home, hahaha.
04-09-2012, 03:48 PM
Bananas are definitely one of the cooler prizes out there. I got a normal banana from Ring Toss at BGW last year and they got a new set of rasta-bananas and chili peppers that I plan on winning.

Seems that KD has similar prizes as BGW. I should probably try to score some this summer.

Artwork: http://dvn225.deviantart.com - http://www.facebook.com/dans.awesome.artwork
04-09-2012, 11:10 PM
So anybody see the big cigar prize...what is that? Strange prize...
Also they have a "throw a beanbag to break a balloon" game. I really don't think there's any way to win this...
[Image: IMG_0365.jpg]

I Have No Homeboy.