Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Official Hypersonic XLC Topic
09-08-2010, 11:12 AM
Re: The Official Hypersonic XLC Topic
topthrillbran Wrote:you guys sure ALL of it was? I swear on my life everytime I ride Hurler, I can still see pieces of XLC. I look EVERY time.

When was the last time you went? Last time I rode it was gone.

I Have No Homeboy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2010, 07:07 PM
I haven't ridden Hurler since like June.

Airtime is my anti-drug
09-11-2010, 08:36 PM
Yeah it's gone.

I Have No Homeboy.
09-19-2010, 10:13 AM
I thought it was still for sale as scrap metal and the parts were behind hurler too...
09-19-2010, 10:17 AM
KDrocks5 Wrote:I thought it was still for sale as scrap metal and the parts were behind hurler too...
Negative - it's been scrapped.

I Have No Homeboy.
09-05-2012, 11:06 PM
It's a shame the ride didn't work out. I would've loved to have rode this. Heh, I wonder if they were able to sell the helicopter tires at least? It's just such a shame seeing that station sitting there just collecting weeds and other plants growing around it.
09-06-2012, 08:54 PM
nyc_phil Wrote:It's a shame the ride didn't work out. I would've loved to have rode this. Heh, I wonder if they were able to sell the helicopter tires at least? It's just such a shame seeing that station sitting there just collecting weeds and other plants growing around it.

Yeah. It's so much more obvious with WindSeeker that maybe they'll finally do something with that station. Up to 60 riders at a time looking straight down at it are going to notice it. There's not much else they can really use it for, except maybe a coaster with a really small footprint. (Impulse? ZacSpin?)

I'm redesigning all of the Coaster Crew Network sites throughout the spring. Please help me out by answering surveys and polls on our Coaster Crew Network News board!

My top steel coasters: 1. Top Thrill Dragster | 2. Manta (SWO) | 3. Montu | 4. SheiKra | 5. Volcano ... My top wooden coaster: El Toro (SFGAdv).
09-06-2012, 10:56 PM
I love those ideas. If CP can have an impulse, why not KD? But I'm assuming the station would need to be demolished as it looks like it'd be too close to Windseeker. A Zakspin seems very neat as well and could probably reuse the station very nicely.