Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dong Wang Pleads Guilty
09-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Dong Wang Pleads Guilty
A 21-year-old Chinese man pleaded guilty Thursday afternoon to misdemeanor assault and battery of an 8-year-old boy at Kings Dominion amusement park earlier this summer.

Dong Wang, near tears when he appeared before a juvenile judge Thursday afternoon in Hanover County, was ordered to leave the country by tomorrow, but Wang's lawyer said this evening that the order may by superseded by an Immigration and Naturalization Service detainer.

"They said he can't be released," said Steve Coleman, Wang's lawyer.

Wang was arrested in late July after an incident came to the attention of park officials in which a Tennessee family alleged that Wang inappropriately touched an eight-year-old and accepted a kiss from the boy. Wang was working at the park along with about 300 other young people from around the world, all of whom secured work visas.

Coleman said Wang vehemently denied any sexual intent in his acts and disputes that he touched the child inappropriately.

But Coleman said Wang agreed to plead guilty to a misdemeanor rather than fight a felony aggravated sexual battery charge he originally faced.

It was not clear if federal officials intend to hold Wang beyond his scheduled departure time Friday. Wang was sentenced to 10 months in jail with nine months suspended.

He had expected to be released Thursday afternoon from the Pamunkey Regional Jail, where he has been held since he was arrested. -- Bill McKelway

Original Article

KDFansite Assistant General Manager
Owner & C.E.O of Baillie Design Studio
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2010, 11:59 AM
Re: Dong Wang Please Guilty
I hope that family from Tennessee rots in hell.

A park employee from another country shows their child some affection (which is fully acceptable in their own country and used to be in this one) and the family flips out and labels him a pervert, effectively ruining his life.

I can only assume the parents didn't actually see what happened because they were standing several yards away, yapping on their cell phone and ignoring him.

Go America.
09-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Re: Dong Wang Please Guilty
It's not the family's fault at all. Things are different around here, and the family didn't realize that the man meant no harm. I guess we can just hope this doesn't happen again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Re: Dong Wang Pleads Guilty
No, it is the family's fault.

1.The reason this all happened is because the games worker helped the kid kneal on the area around the game.

2.They should have been with the kid.

3.It was the kid that kissed the Wang.

KDFansite Assistant General Manager
Owner & C.E.O of Baillie Design Studio
09-03-2010, 04:58 PM
If only the guy had stuck to the usual Kings Dominion employee credo of "We don't care if you're having fun or not," this wouldn't have happened.
09-03-2010, 05:46 PM
I'm completely with Robbie and Adam. Its really sad that this all had to happen.

I Have No Homeboy.
09-09-2010, 06:25 PM
KDFAN Wrote:3.It was the kid that kissed the Wang.
LOL
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-15-2010, 12:25 PM
This is a really sad story to hear. This poor man's life is ruined by something that he didn't even do. This family should be ashamed of theirselves, but Karma is a bleeper so it will come back to bite them in the butt.
10-31-2010, 04:35 PM
Wow. I can't believe this. I work at a school, and the kids regularly hug teachers and other adults who work with them. Should we all be paranoid that we're going to be arrested?
10-31-2010, 05:53 PM
Yes.