Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Six Flags Park?
12-23-2008, 11:17 PM
Best Six Flags Park?
Which Is The Best Six Flags Park In Your Opinion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2008, 08:58 AM

I've only been to Six Flags America, Great America and Over Texas. Out of those, Great America is the best. They have so many great rides, Raging Bull is one of my favorite coasters. I think I might be going there this summer, haven't been since 2006. Big Grin

This summer, I'm looking to hit up Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom and possibly Great Adventure, I need to ride Kingda Ka before I grow another inch, or I'll be too tall! Sad

Currently Banned
01-13-2010, 06:42 PM

Six Flags Magic Mountain
Six Flags Great Adventure
Six Flags Great America
Find all posts by this user
01-13-2010, 09:24 PM

I've only been to Six Flags America and Fiesta Texas. Of those, Fiesta Texas wins hands down.

I'd really like to go to Magic Mountain, Great Adventure, and New England.
01-13-2010, 09:40 PM

I love SFOG and its B&M goodness.

The need for speed is NOT a habit nor occupation, It's an Addiction!
01-19-2010, 01:45 AM

My fav six flags parks current and past are:

Six flags Great Adventure
Six Flags Worlds of Adventure
Six flags New England

Greed caused the Demise of Geauga Lake....
Wanted: 1991 Cadillac El Dorado must be in good shape, prefer the color blue, and seat 32 people.
01-25-2010, 02:55 PM

So far,I would say that Six Flags America is my favorite. The new management has really turned the park around this past season. Smile
01-25-2010, 07:49 PM

^ Really? How has it gotten better? They haven't added any new coasters in 9 years or any flat rides since 2003.
01-25-2010, 08:48 PM

A lot of rides that used to be down all the time are now open on a regular basis, the park is now clean, maybe even more so then KD, the atmosphere isn't depressing anymore, in fact I'd say it feels more like an amusement park then KD does. The food is really good, the staff is highly improved, and with Thomas Town coming this year and a major coaster for 2011, the park is really getting better.

Currently Banned
01-25-2010, 09:41 PM

I'll consider going to SFA if they get a major coaster in 2011, but my mom is paranoid to go because someone was stabbed as we left. sigh

Extra Credit
Can anyone see the roller coaster manufacturer in my sentence?
01-25-2010, 10:41 PM

kdisdabomb Wrote:I'll consider going to SFA if they get a major coaster in 2011, but my mom is paranoid to go because someone was stabbed as we left. sigh

Extra Credit
Can anyone see the roller coaster manufacturer in my sentence?

I saw all the letters of "Intamin", in the right order.
01-26-2010, 01:29 AM

I used to go to SFOG for the Halloween Haunt in the late 80's and early 90's. It's a decent park, but the thrill rides are(were) a little slim since the last time I've been. I never got to ride Deja Vu because it was broke-down at the time, but I actually got to ride Z-Force when it was there briefly. The Mindbender, Georgia Scorcher, Georgia Cyclone were all killer. I haven't been since Goliath was installed.
01-26-2010, 11:41 AM

Lake Charles Guy Wrote:A lot of rides that used to be down all the time are now open on a regular basis, the park is now clean, maybe even more so then KD, the atmosphere isn't depressing anymore, in fact I'd say it feels more like an amusement park then KD does. The food is really good, the staff is highly improved, and with Thomas Town coming this year and a major coaster for 2011, the park is really getting better.
Also,it had a very good season last year with the waterpark,and the train open the entire season. Smile
01-27-2010, 07:50 PM

^^nahh I said "to go" so my answer was Togo, but nice observance
01-29-2010, 04:36 PM

I've been to America, Great adventure, SF over Georgia, and Magic mountain.

Magic mountain was by far the best in my opinion. The rides, staff, and crowd management were all very impressive. The park was packed but it didn't seem too bad. SFOG could have been great, but the staff ruined it for me... I did not have an enjoyable day there. Basically all the employees in every department but one were disrespectful and rude and ugh....

[Image: rl_105377.jpg]