Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Planned Trips for 2011?
02-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Planned Trips for 2011?
Just checking to see if there is anyone making plans for a trip to KD this year and already planning it all? We have, I got my reservations at the hotel for Memorial Day weekend (Thurs. - Mon.) as well as out July 4th weekend, VIP passes already printed, and the days requested off at work! Tongue I was looking around at some of the other Hotels in the immediate area and there are a few that have already sold out for Memorial Day weekend, so guess I am lucky to make our reservations early..or the hotels are just playing thier "sales" game. Who else is ready for 2011?

2011 Stats: I-305: 4 Dominator: 7 , FOF: 2 Anaconda: 2 Grizzly: 0 Rebel Yell: 4 Shock Wave: 0 Volcano: 3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2011, 03:34 PM
Re: Planned Trips for 2011?
Probably hit up KI and SFGAM at some point as well as BGW and SFA. The usuals. Then next year me and Cody Johnson and Jordan Hill are going on a POV Tour to visit like 20 parks woooo FREAKIN HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HOT DIGGITY DOG!

Currently Banned
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2011, 10:22 PM
I know me and Tyler Moses are heading to Cheetah Hunt Media day this year, also hitting up SFNE, possibly Canadas Wonderland to ride Behemoth. it is gonna be a great year for the WCC!

Gentlemen, Start Your Engines!!!
Mmmm... In denial are we?
It's A Kit Eating Tree!!! AHHHHH!!!
02-15-2011, 08:07 PM
I went to Canada's Wonerland the year they were building Behemoth and I was very impressed with the park then. They have a lot of very good coasters and flat rides. Thunder Run is like Adventure Express mixed with Volcano and I loved it. The Minebuster is a great ride too.

Currently Banned
02-17-2011, 09:56 AM
VA_Coaster_Nut Wrote:...Who else is ready for 2011?

I couldn't be MORE ready! As of right now our only planned visit is of course, opening day. 5 more Saturdays to go!! (I'm not counting tomorrow!) Big Grin

2012:
Visits: 0 ;o(
02-25-2011, 09:54 AM
I am so ready for 2011. Last year I only managed to get to Carowinds twice because I moved out the country for the year. Now I'm coming back and am getting Platinum Passes so I can hit up some parks I have never been to. So excited for my coaster roadtrip and first ride on I305.

If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half a**ed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson
03-04-2011, 05:40 PM
So far, we are hitting up KD and BGW ( duh)then all 4 Disney parks ( in Florida...duh), Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Sea World Orlando, and Busch Gardens Tampa in August. :-)
Not a huge season, but since we're getting married, we're not taking as many little trips, just one big one! lol

Mrs. Coasterfreak76 <3
I love my Coaster family!
Life isn't about waiting out the storm. It's learning to dance in the rain!
03-07-2011, 08:49 AM
Looks like my first planned trip (opening day) may have to be postponed :x About 2 weeks ago I broke my coccyx (tailbone) and last night I injured it again and basically set back any healing it may have had. I guess I have about 4 weeks to see if it gets any better so... everyone... send my rear-end some good healing vibes! :lol:

2012:
Visits: 0 ;o(
03-07-2011, 09:32 AM
CoasterGirl Wrote:Looks like my first planned trip (opening day) may have to be postponed :x About 2 weeks ago I broke my coccyx (tailbone) and last night I injured it again and basically set back any healing it may have had. I guess I have about 4 weeks to see if it gets any better so... everyone... send my rear-end some good healing vibes! :lol:
that's got to hurt! sounds like your first visit will be about the same time as mine, I have to work the first two weekends. hope you get better by then...
03-09-2011, 09:31 PM
Just got back from BGT,Seaworld and Disney.. We are going back to BGT to ride Cheetah Hunt...Then its off to Cedar Point for Coastermania. Of course we'll be hitting up KD,BGW, Six Flags America/Great Adventure/New England and Canobie Lake Park. Maybe Dollywood and Carowinds and then back to Disney for xmas.Looking forward to a great season!!!!
03-09-2011, 09:40 PM
Im going to obviously KD, BGW, and SFA. I will be going to SFGA for my first time for Coaster Celebration. BGT and maybe Sea World Orlando. And either Carowinds or Six Flags New England ( I can't decide which) but it will probably be Carowinds since I am going for Spring break and it will be warmer in North Carolina than Mass. but the one I dont get to this year I am going to next year Big Grin

Team Classy #1!
03-09-2011, 11:34 PM
coasterkate Wrote:Just got back from BGT,Seaworld and Disney.. We are going back to BGT to ride Cheetah Hunt...Then its off to Cedar Point for Coastermania. Of course we'll be hitting up KD,BGW, Six Flags America/Great Adventure/New England and Canobie Lake Park. Maybe Dollywood and Carowinds and then back to Disney for xmas.Looking forward to a great season!!!!

Don't forget Valley Fair, Kings Island, and Six flags Great America!!! Best coaster season eva!!!!! :wink:

Greed caused the Demise of Geauga Lake....
Wanted: 1991 Cadillac El Dorado must be in good shape, prefer the color blue, and seat 32 people.
03-09-2011, 11:48 PM
coasterboysfne Wrote:
coasterkate Wrote:Just got back from BGT,Seaworld and Disney.. We are going back to BGT to ride Cheetah Hunt...Then its off to Cedar Point for Coastermania. Of course we'll be hitting up KD,BGW, Six Flags America/Great Adventure/New England and Canobie Lake Park. Maybe Dollywood and Carowinds and then back to Disney for xmas.Looking forward to a great season!!!!

Don't forget Valley Fair, Kings Island, and Six flags Great America!!! Best coaster season eva!!!!! :wink:
I'll be in your trunk for all of these trips. Feed me a donut every couple of hours.

I Have No Homeboy.
03-10-2011, 04:47 PM
Well it looks like I will be getting to KD the second weekend from opening. I would be there for the first, but I have to go to SC that weekend. I wish I could hit as many parks as ya'll are planning but for me it looks like I will only be going to CP, KI, KD, and Carowinds. KD and Carowinds the most though since I don't live too far from them both.

If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half a**ed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson
03-14-2011, 03:16 PM
Basically the usual 3 suspects(BGW,SFA & KD). And going to SFGAdv,Dollywood,Hersheypark,Knoebels,Holiday World(for HoliWood Nights),Beech Bend & SFOG. The BIG trip for us will be a 2-week trip with the ECC(European Coaster Club)to Germany. Probably around early November,we'll go down to Florida for Bob's birthday for a week or so.. Big Grin

I've been Intimidated...have you!