Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kings Dominion Opening Weekend Deal
03-20-2011, 08:36 PM
Kings Dominion Opening Weekend Deal
Bring an unwrapped toy to the park April 2 or 3 and receive a coupon good for purchasing a half price Regular General Admission ticket.

Marines from the Quantico Marine Corps Base will be on hand at the park to receive the toys that will be distributed later this year to deserving children. In addition, Marines from Quantico will open the park each day by presenting the colors and singing of the National Anthem at 10:00 am. Be one of the first to ride Intimidator 305 in 2011 on opening weekend and help bring happiness to a child by donating a gift to the Toys For Tots program.

Kings Dominion contacted me to let the fans know that even if they have a season pass, a toy donation would be amazing. Its a really good cause, and I am sure you guys could help by droping a toy off!

If you post a picture here of you dropping a toy off I will pass the word on and we may do a little raffle of people who turn in pictures for a prize from the KD prize closet!

President of the El Dorado Historical Revidalization Board
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2011, 07:17 AM
Re: Kings Dominion Opening Weekend Deal
I have a season pass, but, I buy Christmas gifts throughout the year for my nieces and nephews and last night I dug through my closet and pulled some out!! Toys for Tots is an amazing organization... everyone bring something!! :wink:

2012:
Visits: 0 ;o(
Find all posts by this user
03-22-2011, 08:21 PM
Re: Kings Dominion Opening Weekend Deal
I bought a candyland board game today to donate to tot.

I am happy with life
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user