Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone remember?
05-21-2011, 10:33 PM
Does anyone remember?
I was thinking that I went to KD when I was younger and remember a particular ride ..Does anyone else.....It was a large cradle type ride (ex. El Dorado) but different...It moved the cradle in different directions and seperated/ spread apart in the middle while in "motion". Or was this at a different park that someone was remember....from quite a few years ago.

2011 Stats: I-305: 4 Dominator: 7 , FOF: 2 Anaconda: 2 Grizzly: 0 Rebel Yell: 4 Shock Wave: 0 Volcano: 3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2011, 11:20 PM
Re: Does anyone remember?
Dude!! :shock: You must have been reading into my mind because I was thinking about that ride last night 8) . I was wondering the name of it, but unfortunately, it was at Busch Gardens in the Festa Italia location. Posibly where the Apollos Chariot's station is at now. The ride was simalar to the El Dorado with the supports of The Crypt (Tomb Raider). The bottom of the vehicle was a black and gray strips and you sit in a row of four. I also think it was 32 riders with 16 on each side facing each other and as it ascends, the vehicle separates in half in which it starts twisitng on each side. It was a fun ride to get on but if I only knew the name and also wish it would replace El Dorado. (Or inside the asphalt jungle where HS XLC rest.

Caution! Venetians may strike at any time.
05-22-2011, 04:00 PM
timmydoggy Wrote:Dude!! :shock: You must have been reading into my mind because I was thinking about that ride last night 8) . I was wondering the name of it, but unfortunately, it was at Busch Gardens in the Festa Italia location. Posibly where the Apollos Chariot's station is at now. The ride was simalar to the El Dorado with the supports of The Crypt (Tomb Raider). The bottom of the vehicle was a black and gray strips and you sit in a row of four. I also think it was 32 riders with 16 on each side facing each other and as it ascends, the vehicle separates in half in which it starts twisitng on each side. It was a fun ride to get on but if I only knew the name and also wish it would replace El Dorado. (Or inside the asphalt jungle where HS XLC rest.
Nothing will replace El Dorado, if everything is ok with it, because it is so new.

2011 Stats: I-305: 3 Dominator: 2 , FOF: 1 Anaconda: 0 Grizzly: 0 Rebel Yell: 2 Shock Wave: 1 Volcano: 1 Hurler: 1 Backlot: 0
05-25-2011, 12:10 AM
Was this it..
[Image: gladiators_gauntlet.jpg]
Known as the Gladiators Gauntlet
I've looked it up and spotted the pic on BGW fans.

Caution! Venetians may strike at any time.