06-02-2011, 08:22 PM
Kings Island is a much better park then Kings Dominion
Discuss

Currently Banned
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2011, 08:32 PM
Re: Kings Island is a much better park then Kings Dominion
yeah son of beast has worked out flawlessly...
Find all posts by this user
06-02-2011, 09:27 PM
Lake Charles Guy Wrote:Discuss
Kings Island is like a much dirtier and busier version of KD without I305, Dominator, and Volcano. Kings Island seems pretty run down to me and needs some serious attention. Other than Beast (which I will never ride again), Diamondback, and Windseeker, KI is simply forgettable.
06-04-2011, 10:38 AM
I don't know what you're talking about, Kings Island is a lot cleaner then Kings Dominion is. It's like Kings Dominion except it has a more upscale feel to it.

lol at dominionboy bringing up Son of Beast. That's like saying "LOL HYPERSONIC WORKED OUT FLAWLESSLY"

Diamondback is better then Intimidator 305. Their woodies are better then ours. Their flats are better. Waterparks are about the same. Kings Island is cleaner and nicer looking. Kings Dominion is basically a ghetto version of Kings Island.

Currently Banned
06-04-2011, 10:45 AM
If you dislike KD so much, stop going there. Why are you on this site anyway? This is the KD fan site. If you are not a fan, move along.

The best part of my trip to KI was staying at Great Wolf Lodge. It will take a lot of changes to get me back to KI.
06-04-2011, 02:07 PM
gooseKDfan Wrote:If you dislike KD so much, stop going there. Why are you on this site anyway? This is the KD fan site. If you are not a fan, move along.
Because nobody else will give him this kind of attention.

I Have No Homeboy.
06-04-2011, 03:08 PM
That is what I thought. I won't reply to him as long as he keeps bashing KD.
06-04-2011, 11:08 PM
I'm a fan of Kings Dominion. I just have a lot of problems with it.

Currently Banned
06-09-2011, 07:27 PM
Lake Charles Guy Wrote:I don't know what you're talking about, Kings Island is a lot cleaner then Kings Dominion is. It's like Kings Dominion except it has a more upscale feel to it.

lol at dominionboy bringing up Son of Beast. That's like saying "LOL HYPERSONIC WORKED OUT FLAWLESSLY"

Diamondback is better then Intimidator 305. Their woodies are better then ours. Their flats are better. Waterparks are about the same. Kings Island is cleaner and nicer looking. Kings Dominion is basically a ghetto version of Kings Island.
Hypersonic was a prototype. Not made to last for many seasons, unlike the failed Son of Beast.
KingsDominionGeek Wrote:
gooseKDfan Wrote:If you dislike KD so much, stop going there. Why are you on this site anyway? This is the KD fan site. If you are not a fan, move along.
HAHA exactly!

http://www.youtube.com/user/iheartcoastersvids

check out my channel!!!!!
06-13-2011, 07:25 AM
coaster fanatic Wrote:
Lake Charles Guy Wrote:I don't know what you're talking about, Kings Island is a lot cleaner then Kings Dominion is. It's like Kings Dominion except it has a more upscale feel to it.

Hypersonic was a prototype. Not made to last for many seasons, unlike the failed Son of Beast.
KingsDominionGeek Wrote:
HAHA exactly!
Son of Beast was very much a prototype. First looping wooden coaster.

Currently Banned
06-13-2011, 04:48 PM
^true, but its not like wooden roller coasters haven't been build before. It sucked because it was rough as heck not because of the prototype element. My point was that Hypersonic wasn't put into the park to be an attraction that would last for 15+ years, i bet Kings Island planed on getting a lot more years out of SOB.

http://www.youtube.com/user/iheartcoastersvids

check out my channel!!!!!
06-13-2011, 10:08 PM
coaster fanatic Wrote:^true, but its not like wooden roller coasters haven't been build before. It sucked because it was rough as heck not because of the prototype element. My point was that Hypersonic wasn't put into the park to be an attraction that would last for 15+ years, i bet Kings Island planed on getting a lot more years out of SOB.
Why would you say that about Hypersonic?

And not to sound like Mr. Know-it-all, but I know people who would know, and Son of Beast will be opening next year. I will say though one of the best parts of the ride will be gone.

Currently Banned
06-13-2011, 10:39 PM
Lake Charles Guy Wrote:I will say though one of the best parts of the ride will be gone.

The brake-run? :lol: The only thing that would save this ride is if they did a "Texas Giant" to it...
06-14-2011, 04:08 AM
I seriously doubt SOB will ever open again, especially after being closed for almost all of 2009 and then the entire 2010 and 2011 seasons. How much money would it take to get it running again, and how long until the next incident? I think SOB will not reopen and will be removed to make room for a new ride.
06-14-2011, 04:43 AM
Well hey, it looks like Screamscape got ahold of what I heard... I heard what I heard a couple weeks ago.

Currently Banned