Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Busch Garden Graveyard found!
06-19-2011, 09:23 PM
Busch Garden Graveyard found!
One of the members over at http://bgwfans.com/ (cartergee) went back to the graveyard(boneyard) and took some pictures of what BGW stores back there and there are some sad things back there. http://bgwfans.com/?p=1161 Take a look for yourself.

2011 visit and ride count: visits:6 Intimidator 305:8 FOF:6Volcano:5 avalanche:1 backlot:5 Dominator:7 Shockwave:2 Hurler: 2 Grizzly:3 Rebel yell: 1 Andacanda: 2 Drop zone:4 Ricochet: 1 White water :3 Log flume:3 crypt :1
Xtreme skyflyer: 2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2011, 09:43 PM
Re: Busch Garden Graveyard found!
I'm not a huge BG fan but that's pretty awesome - and sad ...

I Have No Homeboy.
06-19-2011, 09:58 PM
They should send the cars over here to get some variety on the ol' tollway. Better then having them rust.
06-19-2011, 10:03 PM
it is a shame to see parts of the rides you enjoyed sitting in a boneyard rusting away. they should scrap them or sell them instead of just leaving them rust.
06-19-2011, 10:09 PM
gooseKDfan Wrote:it is a shame to see parts of the rides you enjoyed sitting in a boneyard rusting away. they should scrap them or sell them instead of just leaving them rust.

*cough* old Intimidator 305 turn *cough*

I would LOVE a piece! Big Grin
06-19-2011, 10:10 PM
They should auction them off and make lots of money!

I Have No Homeboy.
06-20-2011, 01:20 AM
:o I would like one of those old cars to drive around the golf course.

Caution! Venetians may strike at any time.
06-20-2011, 05:27 AM
you could take the piece of I305 that they aren't using it, erect it, and still have a better ride than anything at Kings Island (*an inside joke referring to another thread*)

Has anybody posted photos of the KD graveyard? I'd love to see what came of the Apple Turnover and some of the other flats. Any Haunted River stuff left (you'll notice some of it is still in the mountain and can be seen during the Volcano's inside the mountain parts.

I wonder what the Water Country USA graveyard looks like...

2011: I305: 2 Rebel Yell: 6 Dominator: 3 Grizzly: 4 Scooby Doo: 3 Volcano: 1 Carousel: 8 Shockwave: 1 Avalanche: 5 Flight of Fear: 1 King Kobra: 3 Fried Oreos: 3: Your Mom: 1

BG: LNM: 3 Alpngeist: 2 Griffon: 1 Le Scoot: 1 Big Bad Wolf: 3 Mach Tower: 2
06-22-2011, 12:55 PM
cc99999 Wrote:you could take the piece of I305 that they aren't using it, erect it, and still have a better ride than anything at Kings Island (*an inside joke referring to another thread*)

Has anybody posted photos of the KD graveyard? I'd love to see what came of the Apple Turnover and some of the other flats. Any Haunted River stuff left (you'll notice some of it is still in the mountain and can be seen during the Volcano's inside the mountain parts.

I wonder what the Water Country USA graveyard looks like...
Please post pictures of the KD graveyard!

Intimidator 305 Count: 15
04-03-2013, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 11:31 PM by Mellen00.)
RE: Busch Garden Graveyard found!
My friend wants to make a wood fence around his garden and he asked me that which fence is best for this purpose actually i also don't know and that's why i asked from here so recommend me here some suggestions....

Brisbane Timber Fence