Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Official Hurler Topic
10-28-2011, 06:20 AM
Re: Official Hurler Topic
michaelcollier1 Wrote:Can't we take out Grizzly before Hurler? Hurler kicks Grizzlys you know what.
No way, I love Hurler, but Grizzly is much better. IMO It's the best night ride in the park. Big Grin

My shrink did some reverse psychology on me, so I charged him $50 an hour.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2011, 07:10 AM
Mr. Me Wrote:
michaelcollier1 Wrote:Can't we take out Grizzly before Hurler? Hurler kicks Grizzlys you know what.
No way, I love Hurler, but Grizzly is much better. IMO It's the best night ride in the park. Big Grin
I think Grizzly hurts WAY more than Hurler. So I agree with Michael.

I Have No Homeboy.
Find all posts by this user
10-28-2011, 01:52 PM
Well if I had it my way I'd remove both of them and replace them with an Intamin Pre-Fab and a GCI... :mrgreen: I really don't like either of them that much, but I am absolutely in love with Rebel Yell. It is in my top 3 wooden coasters!
10-28-2011, 03:29 PM
KingsDominionGeek Wrote:
Mr. Me Wrote:
I never had a lap bar open while I was riding Grizzly.

10-28-2011, 09:54 PM
Mr. Me Wrote:
KingsDominionGeek Wrote:
Mr. Me Wrote:
I've never had a lap bar open while I was riding either Big Grin

I Have No Homeboy.
10-30-2011, 04:49 AM
KingsDominionGeek Wrote:
Mr. Me Wrote:
KingsDominionGeek Wrote:
Mr. Me Wrote:
I've never had a lap bar open while I was riding either Big Grin
Well I have had the lap bar open up while riding Hurler, so I'm saying it should be the next ride to go, because of safety reasons. I would hate to think KD will wait until someone is seriously hurt on it before it is removed. I would miss it tho.

10-30-2011, 07:03 AM
Quote: I would miss it tho.
I would only miss looking at it nice. i have to admit the ride looks pretty sweet with the lights it has at the bottom pointing up.

2011 visit and ride count: visits:6 Intimidator 305:8 FOF:6Volcano:5 avalanche:1 backlot:5 Dominator:7 Shockwave:2 Hurler: 2 Grizzly:3 Rebel yell: 1 Andacanda: 2 Drop zone:4 Ricochet: 1 White water :3 Log flume:3 crypt :1
Xtreme skyflyer: 2
11-05-2011, 06:35 PM
Hurler is fine. I just usually ride it to ride it though! A new rockin' coaster could take its spot! Big Grin

Drop Tower is the best ride at Kings Dominion!
11-07-2011, 11:31 PM
coasterdoood16 Wrote:Hurler is fine. I just usually ride it to ride it though! A new rockin' coaster could take its spot! Big Grin

Hurler is not going anyplace its a good ride, and easy to keep up with "its wood" lol easy to fix!

2011 Intimidator 305 Ride Operator
11-08-2011, 07:19 PM
Quote:Well I have had the lap bar open up while riding Hurler, so I'm saying it should be the next ride to go, because of safety reasons. I would hate to think KD will wait until someone is seriously hurt on it before it is removed. I would miss it tho.
Lap bars opening by themselves is a rare thing to happen to anyone and that's why you have seatbelts to keep you in your seat. Is it a reason for getting selling the ride? NO. It means that you have to keep up with the maintenance on the ride and is the only thing that needs to be done.

Lets look at the bright side of things and that is no one got hart.
09-05-2012, 11:14 PM
For me, this is a good ride as long as you are in the middle. I personally don't like the ride especially when it makes the turns at the corners. I mean unless they were to announce they were going to buy new millennium flyer trains to make the ride more tolerable, then fine. But I would not care if it was announced the ride were to be torn down and replaced with something else. Imo, PTC trains are terrible and too rough. All the seats should be their own car to better navigate the corners.