Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Canada's Wonderland
08-17-2011, 12:59 AM
Re: Canada's Wonderland
alex4hokies Wrote:To me, Griffon doesn't seem very high to me for some reason (which is why I really don't like it much; it just isn't very "thrilling"), but I love the concept of it. If a dive machine was the height of Intimidator 305 (or higher) it would be FANTASTIC!
Yeah, I wish I-305 was a dive machine. At least make it a 90 degree drop!

Intimidator 305 Count: 15
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2011, 01:02 AM
Hey, I'm incredibly happy with a 85* 300' drop at Kings Dominion! I would have NEVER guessed we would have a giga with a steeper drop than MF! :shock: Plus, I love how our insanely quick cable pretty much tosses you over the crest! 8)
08-17-2011, 01:06 AM
alex4hokies Wrote:Hey, I'm incredibly happy with a 85* 300' drop at Kings Dominion! I would have NEVER guessed we would have a giga with a steeper drop than MF! :shock: Plus, I love how our insanely quick cable pretty much tosses you over the crest! 8)
Yeah, it gets you more speed on the drop! Big Grin

08-17-2011, 01:17 AM
I'm interested to see if B&M uses a chain to get to the top of the giga coaster, because let's face it, their chainlifts are SLOW! It seems like it takes forever to get to the top of a hyper and dive machine, so just imagine a giga! Haha, another reason to love Intimidator 305!
08-17-2011, 01:23 AM
alex4hokies Wrote:I'm interested to see if B&M uses a chain to get to the top of the giga coaster, because let's face it, their chainlifts are SLOW! It seems like it takes forever to get to the top of a hyper and dive machine, so just imagine a giga! Haha, another reason to love Intimidator 305!
Yeah haha, in the picture of the land clearing, it doesn't look like a lot of room for a Giga. But there was probably more than in the picture.

08-17-2011, 01:26 AM
They are going to incorporate the ride to interact with Dragon Fire more than likely and it is going out into the parking lot. Heck, there are markers all the way towards the entrance!
08-17-2011, 01:35 AM
alex4hokies Wrote:They are going to incorporate the ride to interact with Dragon Fire more than likely and it is going out into the parking lot. Heck, there are markers all the way towards the entrance!
Oh, dang i didn't know that... which about the only parks I keep up with 100% is Kings Dominion, Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, Carowinds, and Cedar Point.

08-17-2011, 01:40 AM
^ I understand... I myself follow former-Paramount parks (KD, Carowinds, KI, Wonderland, & CGA if you consider that a park HAHA!), Cedar Point, Knott's Berry Farm, Dollywood, SDC, BGW, BGT, SFMM, SFGAdv, and a few others...
08-17-2011, 01:44 AM
I do follow Canada's Wonderland, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Knott's Berry Farm, Kings Island, Dorney Park, and very very few about Disney World, but not as much as the other parks.

08-17-2011, 07:10 PM
Click the link to see Canada's Wonderland's B&M GIGA, Leviathan, concept art. IF there is a ride that might be better than 305, this might just be it...

http://f.cl.ly/items/290Y3h3T06453K0v0623/tracks.png
08-17-2011, 07:20 PM
alex4hokies Wrote:Click the link to see Canada's Wonderland's B&M GIGA, Leviathan, concept art. IF there is a ride that might be better than 305, this might just be it...

http://f.cl.ly/items/290Y3h3T06453K0v0623/tracks.png
It's been released?

08-17-2011, 07:31 PM
Nope, the site has been "hacked" thoughI guess you could say and the name (Leviathan, PERFECT name for it), that picture, the logo, and a set of eyes. Check TPR for more details...
08-17-2011, 07:47 PM
alex4hokies Wrote:Nope, the site has been "hacked" thoughI guess you could say and the name (Leviathan, PERFECT name for it), that picture, the logo, and a set of eyes. Check TPR for more details...
I really want to ride it. Do you have a TPR or Coaster Crew account?

08-18-2011, 12:38 AM
Well it appears that B&M is actually going to break the 300 foot barrier with this coaster. It's gonna be interesting to see how CW hypes this up with Behemoth already in the park. I do like the "Leviathan" name though, and how its meaning goes with Behemoths as well as Dragon Fire's. It could be "Leviathanhawk" knowing Cedar Fair...

I'm just gonna say "Best Park Employee since 2009..."

The artist formerly known as The Situation, who was formerly known as Travis, who may go back to Travis...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-18-2011, 12:44 AM
What I heard was Behemoth translates to Land Monster and Leviathan translates to Sea Monster.