Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Potential Visit on 10/15 (This Sat)
10-11-2011, 01:58 PM
Potential Visit on 10/15 (This Sat)
Anyone know how busy it will probably be this saturday?

I know it's a weekend and its the Halloween thing but how packed will the ride lines be? I read last Saturday it was a lot of people, but how were the lines?

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2011, 09:45 PM
Re: Potential Visit on 10/15 (This Sat)
Well if last Saturday hints at anything, it will be packed. Luckily, once Haunt starts (6:00 indoor mazes (except Doll Factory) & 7:00 outdoor mazes and scarezones), the ride lines should shorten a bit.
10-11-2011, 09:56 PM
jmudukes09 Wrote:Anyone know how busy it will probably be this saturday?

I know it's a weekend and its the Halloween thing but how packed will the ride lines be? I read last Saturday it was a lot of people, but how were the lines?

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!
I hope it's not. I will be there!!

Intimidator 305 Count: 15
10-12-2011, 08:03 AM
Just looked up the weather.. apparently it'll be sunny with a high of 69 and a low of 48.

Sounds like a beautiful day... I'm betting it'll be extremely packed !
i love blueridge bloodbath.. hopefully I won't have to wait an hour and a half like last year ;o)

2012:
Visits: 0 ;o(
10-12-2011, 08:24 PM
Jus want to say that this Saturday is Cheerleading Competition. So that means we have a lot of scardy cats hanging around.

Caution! Venetians may strike at any time.
10-14-2011, 08:23 PM
Back on Saturday, October 1, the lines were short for most rides. The weather was pretty similar to what it will be tomorrow, although tomorrow's forecast calls for high winds, so the Drop Tower may be closed. I didn't wait more than half an hour for anything, but then again I've been to the park many times and am good at going wherever the crowds are not. I'm planning to visit the park tomorrow also.

I'm redesigning all of the Coaster Crew Network sites throughout the spring. Please help me out by answering surveys and polls on our Coaster Crew Network News board!

My top steel coasters: 1. Top Thrill Dragster | 2. Manta (SWO) | 3. Montu | 4. SheiKra | 5. Volcano ... My top wooden coaster: El Toro (SFGAdv).
10-14-2011, 09:57 PM
I will be there tomorrow, I am hoping it wont be as crowded as it was last weekend....

Team Classy #1!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-15-2011, 04:15 PM
Im at the park right now...standing in line for Volcano... it doesnt seem overly crowded. I've been in line for about 45 minutes and not inside yet but thats normal i guess for Volcano.... rode 305 and it was a full line but as usual it went super fast... and its been a while since ive been here so i screamed like a little girl ;o)

2012:
Visits: 0 ;o(
10-15-2011, 08:39 PM
I was there today. The crowds were pretty light until the mid- to late afternoon. I got on Dominator shortly after 10, got a Zen ride in the front row on Volcano (!) on the first public train of the day, a second ride on Volcano and 4 rides on Flight of Fear before the lines started getting long. After about 4:00 the park started to get pretty crowded. I was trying to leave at 5:30 to get back to MD in time to watch the ALCS, but after about 4:30 the lines for several coasters were starting to get very long (Grizzly's queue was nearly full), so I rode Flying Eagles (with about a half hour wait!) and left.

I'm redesigning all of the Coaster Crew Network sites throughout the spring. Please help me out by answering surveys and polls on our Coaster Crew Network News board!

My top steel coasters: 1. Top Thrill Dragster | 2. Manta (SWO) | 3. Montu | 4. SheiKra | 5. Volcano ... My top wooden coaster: El Toro (SFGAdv).
10-17-2011, 09:53 PM
um..flight of fear was closed on saturday because of the outbreak maze.
10-17-2011, 10:04 PM
jmudukes09 Wrote:um..flight of fear was closed on saturday because of the outbreak maze.
Shouldn't have been closed until 5 or so...?

I Have No Homeboy.
10-17-2011, 10:05 PM
KingsDominionGeek Wrote:
jmudukes09 Wrote:um..flight of fear was closed on saturday because of the outbreak maze.
It was open!

Intimidator 305 Count: 15
10-26-2011, 06:13 PM
Josh Wrote:
KingsDominionGeek Wrote:
It was open!

It was open that day. I rode it 4 times before the lines started filling up for everything.