Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Official Busch Gardens Williamsburg/Europe Topic
11-03-2011, 02:04 PM
Re: Official Busch Gardens Williamsburg/Europe Topic
KingB24 Wrote:Did anybody make it out to Howl-o-Scream this year? I went on opening night, it was ok but still not as good as Haunt. Rankings: (and I know it's a bit late, but whatever)

Mazes:
======
1.) Catacombs --- I remember this was very fun and I screamed a lot in here. Long line though.
2.) Bitten --- This is the oldest maze at BGW but it still packs a punch. It needs to be replaced though because it's the same every year.
3.) Dead Line --- This maze had fantastic themeing; I'm talking Universal Studios level. The scares were lackluster though from what I remember.
4.) 13: Your Number's Up --- This one was just creepy. Some of the rooms were awesome, other not so much. I remember the dentist room had really stood out to me.
5.) Fear Fair --- I'm scared of clowns and I was in the front of the line here and it still sucked. I didn't get scared at all, but the maze smelled disgusting.

Scare Zones:
===========
1.) Widow Makers --- Chainsaws. 'Nuff said.
2.) Grin and Scare It --- Clowns. 'Nuff said.
3.) Stitchin' Time --- The costumes really creeped me out, I remember that. No scares though.
4.) Unleashed --- Werewolf zone = same as always.
5.) Scavengers --- No actors = scare zone?

Overall, they need to keep Catacombs the same, scrap Bitten, improve the scares in Dead Line, improve the sets in 13, and with Fear Fair... I dunno. Improve the whole thing? Scare zone wise, Widow Makers should stay the same, Grin and Scare It needs to be bigger, Stitchin' Time needs to improve the scares, Unleashed needs to be bigger and have better hiding spots, and Scavengers needs actors.

(Sorry for how late this review is, I just decided to post this)

Nice review, I really wanted to make it to Howl-O-Scream this year but unfortunately could not.

Intimidator 305 Count: 15
Find all posts by this user
11-03-2011, 07:01 PM
I went twice, I thought the houses were on-par with KD, but the scare-zones are absulutely horrable.

Team Classy #1!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-26-2011, 07:39 PM
Going to BGE 2012 after I go to KD. Gonna get the Quick Que. It looks like a great park with great theming and coasters. But looking at the online map it seems like a very confusing layout that is tough to navigate.

Coaster Count: 73
Park Count: 13
MilForce|Bizarro|Toro|B-Dash|TTD|KingdaKa|D-Back|Nitro|Maverick|Steel Force
11-27-2011, 09:49 AM
Bizarro SFNE Wrote:Going to BGE 2012 after I go to KD. Gonna get the Quick Que. It looks like a great park with great theming and coasters. But looking at the online map it seems like a very confusing layout that is tough to navigate.

I don't think the layout of BGW is confusing. The park is just really big and you have to effectively walk around the whole thing in order to get to and from the back of Germany. Also, Nessie, Alpengeist, and Griffon appear to get very close to one another over the Rhine River, but the distance to walk between them is pretty far.

I'm redesigning all of the Coaster Crew Network sites throughout the spring. Please help me out by answering surveys and polls on our Coaster Crew Network News board!

My top steel coasters: 1. Top Thrill Dragster | 2. Manta (SWO) | 3. Montu | 4. SheiKra | 5. Volcano ... My top wooden coaster: El Toro (SFGAdv).
12-14-2011, 09:49 PM
Anybody know the official date of Passmember Preview day next year at Busch Gardens?
12-15-2011, 06:39 PM
Normally it is the closest Saturday to St. Patricks Day, so if it is like years passed, it should be whatever Saturday that is.

Team Classy #1!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-18-2011, 02:26 PM
Next year, Busch Gardens Europe/Williamsburg (whatever they call themselves) is going to be a Coca-Cola park!

KDFansite Assistant General Manager
Owner & C.E.O of Baillie Design Studio
Thread Closed