Season Passholder Day was Sunday.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-24-2009, 02:26 PM

I'm going on Sunday the 29th

KDFansite Assistant General Manager
Owner & C.E.O of Baillie Design Studio
Find all posts by this user
03-28-2009, 09:01 AM

Busch Gardens is now open for the season!

"Man's flight through life is sustained by the power of his knowledge"
03-29-2009, 06:05 PM

I is open a lot in April , but in may, it is closed weekdays for 3 weeks.http://www.buschgardens.com/BGW2/Plan/Calendar.aspx
03-29-2009, 07:59 PM

beeyan15 Wrote:I is open a lot in April , but in may, it is closed weekdays for 3 weeks.http://www.buschgardens.com/BGW2/Plan/Calendar.aspx

That's because of spring break.
But it seems like the added an extra week to it
this year.
03-29-2009, 08:38 PM

Some schools have Spring Break the week before Easter and some have it the week after Easter. Richmond area schools tend to be the week before while schools in the Suffolk/Norfolk/VA Beach area tend to be the week after.
04-13-2009, 10:35 PM

GAH!!! I HATE BUSCH GARDENS!

POV
04-14-2009, 08:24 AM

Sorry to hear that. Bge is a great park and will always be in my top parks. We will be there I think Friday of this week.
04-14-2009, 05:19 PM

^Aw lucky! My supervisor is headed down there tomorrow, I wish I could've accepted his invite. Darn school...

I'm just gonna say "Best Park Employee since 2009..."

The artist formerly known as The Situation, who was formerly known as Travis, who may go back to Travis...
04-14-2009, 05:24 PM

Hubby and I went Monday - it was packed!!!!!!!!! They were going to have to send cars to the overflow lot soon. Even England and France were mostly filled - and England had TONS of buses and RVs. We thought with the cooler temps it wouldn't be as busy, but boy were we wrong!!!! Apollo's had at least an 1 1/2 hour wait - at least. Even the water rides had long lines. It was crazy!!!!!!!!
04-14-2009, 05:26 PM

I think that may be because the Hampton Roads area schools spring break is the week after Easter, unlike most Richmond area schools where it's the week before.

I'm just gonna say "Best Park Employee since 2009..."

The artist formerly known as The Situation, who was formerly known as Travis, who may go back to Travis...
04-14-2009, 05:54 PM

Travis Wrote:I think that may be because the Hampton Roads area schools spring break is the week after Easter
Yep, it is.
04-14-2009, 06:41 PM

I was there today and no lines at all. The forecast called for rain on and off but I got to the park and no lines. I did Griffon 10 times and Alpengeist 7 times. I did Apollo's Chariot, Escape from Pompeii for the rapids nerd and the highlight of the day was the Grover Alpine Express. I got on it and the lady at the front was standing there and I asked her if I could ride it. She goes well you must be looking for another coaster credit and I said yes I am an enthusiast. She then goes well now I've met a coaster whore, I laughed my butt off and proceeded to ride in the front row with Grover. I scared all the little kids to the back then I left the park at 3pm since the park was dead and I headed home.

I am happy with life
04-14-2009, 08:48 PM

Did it rain much down there? We thought about going today, but with the rain, we didn't chance it.
04-14-2009, 08:54 PM

I was there earlier today as well. It didn't rain any in the after noon. I got there around 2 and we only stayed till maybe 4:30. Absolutely everything there was a walk on. We were worn out after 2 hours.
Thread Closed