Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Website
02-01-2012, 02:47 AM
New Website
Kings Dominion has launched a new website that feature a lot of cool new stuff.

* Season Pass easy pay. 3 to 4 payments over 3 or 4 months.

* Up-sell options for parking and stuff

* New Park Map

* Printable Calander

* on line fast lane

I am sure you can come up with other cool features as well

President of the El Dorado Historical Revidalization Board
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2012, 07:39 AM
Re: New Website
A new park map and a printable calendar! Smile

Drop Tower is the best ride at Kings Dominion!
Find all posts by this user
02-01-2012, 01:41 PM
I like the new KD website. But I dont see any mention of them offering Beagle Bucks this year, or a souvenier cup offer. Also, they had a tab on the old website about a family meal option, but I dont see that either. And, I am TOTALLY BUMMED that Halloween Haunt will not take place on any Sunday this year!!!!! That means Saturdays are gonna be even more crowded!
02-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Last year it only happend on a few Sundays. Sundays were never popular days for Haunt. It cost a lot of money to have all the scareactores come in for 6 hours and only do three hours of scaring.

02-01-2012, 03:46 PM
I know they werent popular, but that made them the best time to go. No long lines. And you could ride all the rides and do the scary stuff and have time to grab a funnel cake too! Lol
02-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Fridays are not very busy, but they will have Haunt on those days.

And the rides are open on Sundays so I am sure it will not be busy for the rides and funnle cake :-)

02-01-2012, 05:43 PM
trishalovescarl Wrote:I like the new KD website. But I dont see any mention of them offering Beagle Bucks this year, or a souvenier cup offer. Also, they had a tab on the old website about a family meal option, but I dont see that either. And, I am TOTALLY BUMMED that Halloween Haunt will not take place on any Sunday this year!!!!! That means Saturdays are gonna be even more crowded!

What? No haunt on sundays this year? well that stinks so we better hope the weather cooperates come saturdays in october.
02-01-2012, 08:58 PM
Looks like there adding a fast lane bypass like system.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.kingsdominion.com/plan-a-visit">http://www.kingsdominion.com/plan-a-visit</a><!-- m -->
02-01-2012, 09:00 PM
I think it is stupid to by a fastpass on line. Dont you want to see what the line looks like before you buy it?

But yes, all Cedar Fair Parks will have fastpass this year.

02-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Also I heard a rumor that the Season pass parking is gone, and that will be the up charge vip parking this year. Park has not confermed it yet (that I know of)

02-01-2012, 09:12 PM
Clint Novak Wrote:Also I heard a rumor that the Season pass parking is gone, and that will be the up charge vip parking this year. Park has not confermed it yet (that I know of)

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.kingsdominion.com/season-passes">http://www.kingsdominion.com/season-passes</a><!-- m -->
Gold:

Free Season-Long Parking

Reserved Parking Area
A limited number of spaces are held right up front in our Prefereed Parking lot.

Halloween Haunt Included
Only Gold and Platinum include Haunt.
02-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Maybe its turning in to both. But last I heard, passmembers were getting parking, but only in the main lot.

02-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Well last year they began doing the upcharge gated/roped off VIP parking area in front of Dominator... In my opinion the people who bought it were absolute fools as we got parking just as close if not closer! :lol:
02-01-2012, 09:44 PM
alex4hokies Wrote:Well last year they began doing the upcharge gated/roped off VIP parking area in front of Dominator... In my opinion the people who bought it were absolute fools as we got parking just as close if not closer! :lol:
They took the bus parking for the VIP parking which I wasn't too happy about - I'd rather them take the passholder lot tbh. The buses had to park so far away - which hardly seems fair considering we're bringing like 30+ people into the park.

I Have No Homeboy.
02-01-2012, 09:58 PM
^ Agreed. Does anyone know why they have the concrete barriers that you see on the side of Interstates blocking off the parking right around Dominator? Seems like wasted space of the lot that they could let the buses park in.

Also, I know this is getting off topic, but does anyone else think that the park should open up an entrance or two on the east side of International Street (near the restrooms) for season passholders? The line to get in the park sometimes is worse than some of the rides!