Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Website
02-20-2012, 07:50 PM
Re: New Website
KingsDominionGeek Wrote:
KDCOASTERFAN Wrote:
KingsDominionGeek Wrote:
Clint Novak Wrote:They still have bus parking next to Dom. I am guess that is the area you are talking about. To access that area you have to go behind the dog Kennel. But they cut down the number of spots to make the VIP parking.
Yeah, we parked over there - we just had to park a lot further away than usual.

We always park in the season pass lot.
They don't let buses in the season pass lot Big Grin
And @Josh - I don't think it makes sense for anybody to not get a gold pass this year...if you go twice it pays for itself (including parking) - plus with the season being shorter for a silver pass...I would have to wonder how many people are just getting the gold pass this year.

Yeah I went ahead & got a gold pass upgrade for this season so I can continue to visit during haunt.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2012, 08:12 PM
Will there be 2-day tickets? Becuase I only saw single day tickets.
As for the Fast Lane Pass, when you click on the tickets link, there isn't the option to order a FLP yet..........coming soon..........

Coaster Count: 73
Park Count: 13
MilForce|Bizarro|Toro|B-Dash|TTD|KingdaKa|D-Back|Nitro|Maverick|Steel Force
02-25-2012, 09:00 PM
I'm almost positive that KD does have 2 day tickets. It will probably be up when the season starts. They are still trying to get the kinks worked out in the new Cedar Fair websites it seems as I've been having troubles with Cedar Point's website trying to plan my trip in early June.