Official Jokers Jinx Topic
Hey! Its Flight of Fear outside!!

President of the El Dorado Historical Revidalization Board
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2012, 09:51 PM
Re: Official Jokers Jinx Topic
Better than FOF

Don't look back, as you brave the Black Forest...
Find all posts by this user
06-04-2012, 08:15 PM
I picture this getting rethemed in the next 5 years giving it a green lantern theme it can have a pre show and on board audio....

-You enter in a ufo crash sight with the line revolving/circling around it.
-You move into the current covered switchbacks with a section as a pre show showing the many different superheros from other Galaxys telling you what your up against and now your going to get this all new villain but this one is hardest one of all you cant see him.
-You move from the pre show to load the car once your loaded you hear "Lanterns You All Are All Clear Good Luck" than there is a long pause before with out warning you are launched.
-You launch out than your battle begins the music getting more intense with the villains voice saying "you cant stop me" "take this" in the turns "Never will you stop me" at the final corkscrew "Noooooooo" and and the Green lantern telling the riders goodjob for saving the world and you return to the station.

-the supports are green and black and the cars have a main color of green and 2nd color being black and vise versa
-effects can be used like fog and compressed air and maybe a fire finally it can all very.

let me know what you think-Elliott

BIZARRO #1
06-05-2012, 04:44 PM
That sounds like a great idea!

http://i.minus.com/iwyTHQY5JWEpB.gif
Coaster Count: 111
Favorite Steel: Intimidator 305 (Kings Dominion)
Favorite Woodie: Lightning Racer (Hersheypark)
06-05-2012, 05:02 PM
thank you jokers jinx is getting old now it needs a refurb

BIZARRO #1
11-30-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: Official Jokers Jinx Topic
Funny how KD was originally going to install this ride while SFA originally had plans to install a 140 ft. tall,3,000 ft. long standing coaster(according to the original site plans filed with the county) while CGA was supposed to get HS:XLC but got a mouse instead as a result of the last minute move by KD not to add the ride.

maithly
11-30-2013, 11:49 PM
(11-30-2013 12:39 AM)maithly Wrote:  Funny how KD was originally going to install this ride while SFA originally had plans to install a 140 ft. tall,3,000 ft. long standing coaster(according to the original site plans filed with the county) while CGA was supposed to get HS:XLC but got a mouse instead as a result of the last minute move by KD not to add the ride.

So is this the same situation of what happened with Batwing, how it was originally supposed to go to Kings Dominion, but something happened and it went into Six Flags America instead?

Is Six Flags America the afterthought of the Amusement Industry? (Apocalypse, Rajun' Cajun, Joker's Jinx?, Batwing)
01-13-2014, 11:01 PM
(11-30-2013 11:49 PM)c7659k Wrote:  
(11-30-2013 12:39 AM)maithly Wrote:  Funny how KD was originally going to install this ride while SFA originally had plans to install a 140 ft. tall,3,000 ft. long standing coaster(according to the original site plans filed with the county) while CGA was supposed to get HS:XLC but got a mouse instead as a result of the last minute move by KD not to add the ride.

So is this the same situation of what happened with Batwing, how it was originally supposed to go to Kings Dominion, but something happened and it went into Six Flags America instead?

Is Six Flags America the afterthought of the Amusement Industry? (Apocalypse, Rajun' Cajun, Joker's Jinx?, Batwing)

From my understanding SFA was on the verge of getting a new custom B&M stand-up,but chose Batwing instead.I know a lot of people who think B&M are the "be all & end all" of coasters,but I still think Batwing was a good choice since stand-ups really don't do it for me.
01-23-2014, 12:02 PM
(01-13-2014 11:01 PM)ericthewanderer Wrote:  

From my understanding SFA was on the verge of getting a new custom B&M stand-up,but chose Batwing instead.I know a lot of people who think B&M are the "be all & end all" of coasters,but I still think Batwing was a good choice since stand-ups really don't do it for me.

When was the time frame? Was this when B&M's standups were still relatively small like Iron Wolf / Apocalypse and Vortex (Carowinds), or were they doing bigger inverts at this time like Mantis, Riddler's Revenge, and Chang / Green Lantern?

I'm redesigning all of the Coaster Crew Network sites throughout the spring. Please help me out by answering surveys and polls on our Coaster Crew Network News board!

My top steel coasters: 1. Top Thrill Dragster | 2. Manta (SWO) | 3. Montu | 4. SheiKra | 5. Volcano ... My top wooden coaster: El Toro (SFGAdv).
01-31-2014, 02:38 AM
Big Grin RE: Official Jokers Jinx Topic
(01-23-2014 12:02 PM)cygnusx1 Wrote:  
(01-13-2014 11:01 PM)ericthewanderer Wrote:  

When was the time frame? Was this when B&M's standups were still relatively small like Iron Wolf / Apocalypse and Vortex (Carowinds), or were they doing bigger inverts at this time like Mantis, Riddler's Revenge, and Chang / Green Lantern?

From my understanding it was during the "re-branding" of Adventure World to SFA around 1998/99 that the park had done some preliminary sketches/planning for then-future expansion.I think Screamscape or some other site at one time(like 12-14 years ago)had "leaked"what the park's master plan had been for that time-which included(from what I recall) a custom 150'-high stand-up.I hope I clarified myself!