02-01-2012, 06:01 PM
Official Mind Eraser Topic
Ouch... I mean Vekoma!!

President of the El Dorado Historical Revidalization Board
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2012, 11:47 AM
Re: Official Mind Eraser Topic
Clint Novak Wrote:Ouch... I mean Vekoma!!
You wouldn't be saying that if SFA got new trains(like Nor'Easter) like I've been begging for years now :lol: !!!!!
Find all posts by this user
03-26-2012, 11:31 AM
It's called Mind Eraser for a reason....LoL

I Have No Homeboy.
03-27-2012, 06:01 AM
More fun than any Arrow and less painful than most. People sound like a broken record about this ride and it's stupid. I prefer it to any B&M invert in its size range, if not all of them. More exciting and better visibility. I guess I must admit to a riding tip: hold on to the side seat handle with your right hand and the OTSR handle with your left. All the lateral accelerations push you to the left.

Unfortunately, as it's almost a decade after the improved seats were introduced (?), and its becoming somewhat old by now, it seems very unlikely it will get them. Haven't gotten up to Morey's since they put them on their SLC ... I used to make 4+ hour trips each way primarily to ride the Nor'Easter, which I do like more than the SFA version, seemed faster and even more intense and the beach setting was like nothing else. If you can list another coaster where you're upside down 5 times looking over the ocean, there might be competition.
03-27-2012, 12:04 PM
I can't for the life of me remember where I just saw this:one of the Vekoma SLCs that was themed to "Lethal Weapon" is being re-themed to the newer "Batman"movies-and it includes new trains WITH SOUND :shock: !!!How about THAT for Mind Eraser :? ????
03-27-2012, 02:45 PM
Unfortunately, Six Flags would most likely not put that kind of money into a ride like Mind Eraser.

Team Classy #1!
06-04-2012, 08:17 PM
No they put the money into a 20 year old coaster that they should have been there before they removed two-face..

BIZARRO #1