Toystory Midway Mania
Rockn Roller Coaster

FAVORITE SPLASh MOUNTAIN

KDFansite Assistant General Manager
Owner & C.E.O of Baillie Design Studio
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2009, 02:46 PM

I haven't been to Disney world since 2003, and I was in Kindergarten. I'm going this summer
01-19-2009, 04:05 PM

I haven't been to Disneyworld since I was in Kindergarten either, but that was in 1991 (I think).
01-20-2009, 03:06 PM

I only went once and that was in 2003. I remember liking Test Track and Space Mountain a lot.

Currently Banned
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-19-2010, 12:34 PM

last time i went was 2004 but i liked test track and mission space im going this summer and going to ride the rrc this time to see if i like it

oops 2006 sorry

*edit: yeti is still broken i went on september second

fly at the speed of fright ( that is so corny)
06-19-2010, 01:10 PM

I love them all! I can't choose, but Toy Story Mania is so fun! Tower of Terror is my favorite drop ride of all time. I love all the mountains, classic rides, pretty much everything about wdw. I'm a disney fanatic!

[Image: 2816011524_5bf5a1120a.jpg]
Ride Warrioress- Bow down suckahs. =P
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-19-2010, 02:33 PM

Expedition Everest and the Tower of Terror for me! I wish those were at KD! HAHAHA! Big Grin The rest is "blahhh" IMO, but everyone has to go to Disney World once in their lives.
06-19-2010, 10:01 PM

I haven't been to Disney World since the mid-90s unless Typhoon Lagoon in 2008 counts.

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (RIP), anyone? :-)
09-07-2012, 02:04 AM
Re: Disney World
I 2nd that comment about Mr Toad. I loved it and would ride both sides. I wouldn't ride it now as winney the pooh.
I wished they were able to salvage the 20000 leagues under the sea for a Nemo themed ride like they did with disney land rather than to just get rid of the subs.
I miss the extraterrorestrial attraction. That was one of the few really scary things Disney did, but too many kids were afraid and they've kiddified it into a lilo and stich theme.

Sorry to bump this old thread up, but I just wanted to post my favs.
Tower of Terror, Rockin rollercoaster, Toy Story Mania
Test Track, Mission space-orange team
Dinosaur, Everest
all the Mountains at Magic Kingdom, buzz lightyear.
09-07-2012, 09:02 AM
I went back to Magic Kingdom around Christmas last year with my nephews. The older one and I really liked Splash Mountain. Other than that, I didn't think any of the rides were that great. It's just a cute park with not much to offer to thrill seekers. I still need to get to the other Disney parks, but I really wish they'd make one of them a Disney Thrill Park or something like that so that I wouldn't need to get separate tickets to ride Expedition Everest, Mission Space, and Rock n Roller Coaster. I really don't go to parks for only one or two rides, even if it's Top Thrill Dragster, El Toro, or Master Blaster at Schlitterbahn New Braunfels.

I'm redesigning all of the Coaster Crew Network sites throughout the spring. Please help me out by answering surveys and polls on our Coaster Crew Network News board!

My top steel coasters: 1. Top Thrill Dragster | 2. Manta (SWO) | 3. Montu | 4. SheiKra | 5. Volcano ... My top wooden coaster: El Toro (SFGAdv).
09-07-2012, 10:48 AM
I agree with you, the past few years I went to Disney I would go to 3 of the 4 parks in a single day (using the park hopper) just for the thrill rides. I'm usually on my own since some rides are 'too thrilling' for some of my family members or the attractions are too 'tame'.
Now that Disney has acquired Marvel, I kinda hope they can build their own Marvel themed park. Of course it depends on what they can work out with Universal, but I can think it would be great if they can do some ride based around Ironman, the Avengers, X-Men, etc.