Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your 2012 Trips
04-16-2012, 12:56 AM
Re: Your 2012 Trips
Capt Awesome 76 Wrote:Hey Legend wanna share the wealth?
+1

I Have No Homeboy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2012, 08:35 AM
Capt Awesome 76 Wrote:Hey Legend wanna share the wealth?

Trust me man, the trips aren't as luxurious as they seem.

Hawaii - It's my girlfriend's sister's wedding, so her parents are footing the bill to get me out there. We needed to layover somewhere on the way home and I talked her into LA for 2 days

Las Vegas - One of my best friends is a flight attendant and she wants to go and is gonna fly me for free

VA - I'll probably be sleeping on Clints floor

NY/PA - It doubles as a trip home to see the fam

Cruise - A 2 nighter bought on Groupon for $180 a piece after taxes and fees
04-18-2012, 09:13 AM
Going to the Bahamas in a couple weeks on a weeklong cruise, then headed to Tampa/Orlando to do a mini-TPR meetup with friends. Gonna be sweet.

I'm also planning an Ohio trip for an Antiques Roadshow convention in late July that includes Kings Island. If I can do KD and KI in one year, that would be awesome. Hopefully that works out for the best.

Artwork: http://dvn225.deviantart.com - http://www.facebook.com/dans.awesome.artwork
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-07-2012, 09:31 PM
Change of plans, I won't be going to SFA. I'll be going to BGW June 26-27. Still hoping to go to Carowinds in October.

Intimidator 305 Count: 15
08-19-2013, 07:23 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2013 08:03 AM by Quinton111.)
RE: Your 2012 Trips
Well dude i am going to Thailand and king's island with my friends So, i am too much excited especially for that trip. Mostly tourists have tell about that island with each other it is one of the beautiful island, what do you say about that island buddy?So, any body wants to share any information about it then pleases share me dude?????????????SmileSmileSmile

wedding accommodation gold coast