Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Buddies & I are going to KD on 4/7/12.
03-16-2012, 10:32 PM
My Buddies & I are going to KD on 4/7/12.
My Buddies & are planing to head to KD. I can't wait too ride Wind Seeker Big Grin And I also can't wait to ride those Coaster too. I really need a Coaster fix bad. I am not sure which coaster shirt I will be wearing to KD on 4/7/12. We might head for Wind Seeker 1st thing after we get into the park. I am wondering if anyone else is planning to head for KD on 4/7/12?

Coasterguy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2012, 11:38 PM
Re: My Buddies & I are going to KD on 4/7/12.
I know I will be there every day of opening weekend.

Camp out on Saturday!!

President of the El Dorado Historical Revidalization Board
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-18-2012, 10:28 AM
Re: My Buddies & I are going to KD on 4/7/12.
Clint Novak Wrote:I know I will be there every day of opening weekend.

Camp out on Saturday!!
Ditto!!!

I Have No Homeboy.
04-12-2012, 10:03 PM
My Buddies And I Wend to KD 4/7/12
Big Grin It was a very nice day and sunny in the mid 60's.
The park was not too crowded. We got to KD after 11:00 AM.
Two of us were hungry so we walked to Victoria Pizza. So we all had slice or Slice and a Coke, my other buddy had Blue Power Aide to drink.
After lunch we headed for Winseeker and the lines were not too bad. One of my buddy didn't want to ride Windseeker so she went for a ride on Ricochet. Oh boy Windseeker was awesome ride. You get a Panoramic view over Virgina Countryside. Like a close view of Grizzly,Rebel Yell,Hurler,Intimidator 305. I really like seeing the layout of Grizzly & Rebel Yell.
Windseeker is not too fast of a ride so you can take in the View Of Virgina CountrySide. It another way to get to know KD.
I really recamend ridding Winseeker. I rate Windseeker a 10+.
Here's are the rides I rode. 1. Windseeker 1 time 2. Grizzly 1 lap 3. Rebel Yell 1 lap 4. Flight Of Fear 1 lap 5. Intimidator 305 1 lap. 6. Dominator 1 lap.
They have changed the Entrance to Grizzly. So you have to go through the Dinosaurs gift shop to get too Grizzly.Oh boy Grizzly was running very smooth.
We had are dinner at Juke Box Dinner. I had a Bacon Cheese Burger fries & a Coke and my other buddy had a Cheese Burger And a Coke. My friend Mike had a Large Blue Power Aide.
We ended our KD trip with a ride on Flight Of Fear which the lines was not as bad as it was earlyer.
When I rode Grizzly I notice that they did some track work. There were no break downs on the Rides we rode.
I rate KD trip a 10+. It was very clean. The ride operator did a great job running the Rides.

My next KD trip with mu buddies is on 5/5/12.

Coasterguy
04-13-2012, 12:27 AM
Re: My Buddies And I Wend to KD 4/7/12
Nice trip report. Glad you all have a good time and I agree with you about Windseeker, it is a GREAT ride! I also noticed that Grizzly was running smooth (so were Hurler and Rebel Yell suprisingly!!!). I was also there on 4/7 and posted a trip report, check it out if you want!