Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SFA, KD, BGW: June 23-29
04-16-2012, 06:02 PM
SFA, KD, BGW: June 23-29
Hi everyone. I’ll be going to Six Flags America, Kings Dominion, and Busch Gardens Williamsburg for the first time this summer, from June 23-29. I have never been to any of the parks before so I could really use some advice for my visits.

Six Flags America

I’ll be getting the Flash Pass. I’ve never been before so any tips/advice regarding the amusement park and/or the water park would be greatly appreciated………..

Kings Dominion

I’ve never been before so I could really use some advice. What is the best route to navigate the park? What order should I do for the rides? What rides have the longest lines when? I’ll be getting the Fast Lane Pass, which may factor into things. Also, any tips for the water park?

Busch Gardens Europe

I’ve never been before so I could really use some advice. What is the best route to navigate the park? What order should I do for the rides? What rides have the longest lines when?

I plan on getting the Quick Queue Unlimited Plus. Also, how is the Roller Coaster Insider tour? Should I do that? Is it worth going to Water Country USA waterpark or should I just stick to the amusement park?

Coaster Count: 73
Park Count: 13
MilForce|Bizarro|Toro|B-Dash|TTD|KingdaKa|D-Back|Nitro|Maverick|Steel Force
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2012, 06:52 PM
Re: SFA, KD, BGW: June 23-29
If you can definitely do the Roller Coaster Insider Tour! It is really cool seeing how the rides are maintained, you get to ride the rides, and going to the top of Griffon is amazing!

Team Classy #1!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply