Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hurricane Harbor 2013 Expansion
04-26-2012, 03:44 PM
Hurricane Harbor 2013 Expansion
Screamscape is reporting that we could see a Hurricane Harbor expansion next year:
Quote:Regarding the rumored Hurricane Harbor expansion rumor, I’ve been told that the park currently already has local approval for a combined speed slide / mat-racer combo tower that was proposed back in 2008 when they added the Halfpipe slide. There were also once plans for a complete renovation of the Castaway Creek area which could also resurface.

I think there is a pretty good chance of this happening. A few of the things have already cleared the county, and they have been giving their water park a few upgrades in the past few years.

Team Classy #1!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2012, 01:40 PM
Re: Hurricane Harbor 2013 Expansion
Great its about time that it got bigger but 1 problem that since its getting a larger expansion will they now make you pay for it not 2 parks for 1 hopefully not SFA is a small park lets not make it smaller by cutting out the water park with the $54 admission.

BIZARRO #1
Find all posts by this user
09-07-2012, 11:58 AM
xTHE EDG3x Wrote:Great its about time that it got bigger but 1 problem that since its getting a larger expansion will they now make you pay for it not 2 parks for 1 hopefully not SFA is a small park lets not make it smaller by cutting out the water park with the $54 admission.
I seriously don't think it would happen-the waterpark section isn't nearly big or interesting enough to be a stand-alone attraction;after all,they just announced that Great Adv. was combining the Safari and ride area into one park.
09-17-2012, 07:53 AM
But they have been stupid before with other parks

BIZARRO #1
09-21-2012, 02:47 PM
xTHE EDG3x Wrote:But they have been stupid before with other parks
Yes, but why would they separate a small-ish park into two even smaller parks? It would be really stupid on their part.

http://i.minus.com/iwyTHQY5JWEpB.gif
Coaster Count: 111
Favorite Steel: Intimidator 305 (Kings Dominion)
Favorite Woodie: Lightning Racer (Hersheypark)