Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dollywood Chat
07-09-2012, 10:33 PM
Dollywood Chat
All talk about Dollywood! Why do you love it?

Don't look back, as you brave the Black Forest...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2012, 05:37 PM
Re: Dollywood Chat
Im going in 2 weeks anyone know where i can get discount tickets?

BIZARRO #1
08-17-2012, 07:42 AM
So i went about 2 weeks ago and heres my review of Dollywood.
At the gate we did buy a 3 day pass and the man who sold us the passes said if we come the 3rd day after 3pm we will get a 4th day free and he told us that. As we found out the only place you can get dollywood tickets is dollywood and now in to the park. The first ride of the day was the mystrey mine and i loved it, there was barely any lines and within 5 minutes we are in the seats ready to go and the ride starts and it is now listed #4 on my top steel rollercoasters it was amazing i really liked the theaming and effects in the building. The next coaster we got on was the wild eagle i did like the smoothness of the ride and the station was very clean and to the point i did not like the restraints on this compared to the swarm i prefered the ride layout of the swarm much better but for the first wing coaster it was very good. Next we made a left and went to the tennessee tornado i want this ride to replace anaconda top of the hill a right turn then a 100ft drop into the mountain it was very good though it was shorter then anaconda but way more smoother. Next we got on blazing fury and boy i was dissapointed very dissapointed in the way this ride has been maintained i waited 40 minutes to ride a cheap old wild west ride. After that i rode the thunderhead that is now my number 1 wood rollercoaster that was my favorite coaster from gci now. But thats my coaster review of dollywood.

BIZARRO #1
08-17-2012, 08:29 AM
xTHE EDG3x Wrote:So i went about 2 weeks ago and heres my review of Dollywood.
At the gate we did buy a 3 day pass and the man who sold us the passes said if we come the 3rd day after 3pm we will get a 4th day free and he told us that. As we found out the only place you can get dollywood tickets is dollywood and now in to the park. The first ride of the day was the mystrey mine and i loved it, there was barely any lines and within 5 minutes we are in the seats ready to go and the ride starts and it is now listed #4 on my top steel rollercoasters it was amazing i really liked the theaming and effects in the building. The next coaster we got on was the wild eagle i did like the smoothness of the ride and the station was very clean and to the point i did not like the restraints on this compared to the swarm i prefered the ride layout of the swarm much better but for the first wing coaster it was very good. Next we made a left and went to the tennessee tornado i want this ride to replace anaconda top of the hill a right turn then a 100ft drop into the mountain it was very good though it was shorter then anaconda but way more smoother. Next we got on blazing fury and boy i was dissapointed very dissapointed in the way this ride has been maintained i waited 40 minutes to ride a cheap old wild west ride. After that i rode the thunderhead that is now my number 1 wood rollercoaster that was my favorite coaster from gci now. But thats my coaster review of dollywood.

Thanks for the review. Looking forward to my first trip to Dollywood next year.

149 Coasters & Counting (119 Steel / 30 Wood)
-------
30th Wooden Coaster: Thunderhead @ Dollywood on 5/13
150th Coaster: Cyclone @ Coney Island on 9/1