Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Son of Beast Being Removed
07-27-2012, 08:23 PM
The Son of Beast Being Removed
Kings Island has announced on Facebook that The Son of Beast will be removed permantely...

"After a lengthy evaluation of all alternatives, the decision has been made to remove the Son of Beast roller coaster to make room for future park expansion. The dismantling of the ride, which last operated in 2009, will begin later this summer."

What are your thoughts with this descision?

Don't look back, as you brave the Black Forest...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2012, 09:03 PM
Re: The Son of Beast Being Removed
I can't say I'm surprised. It would be great to see a really awesome record-breaking woodie, something like El Toro or Voyage, there. But I think for the sake of the general public and the park, it may be better for them to put a steel coaster in Son of Beast's spot to distance themselves from the memory.

I'm redesigning all of the Coaster Crew Network sites throughout the spring. Please help me out by answering surveys and polls on our Coaster Crew Network News board!

My top steel coasters: 1. Top Thrill Dragster | 2. Manta (SWO) | 3. Montu | 4. SheiKra | 5. Volcano ... My top wooden coaster: El Toro (SFGAdv).
08-17-2012, 07:57 AM
Re: The Son of Beast Being Removed
cygnusx1 Wrote:I can't say I'm surprised. It would be great to see a really awesome record-breaking woodie, something like El Toro or Voyage, there. But I think for the sake of the general public and the park, it may be better for them to put a steel coaster in Son of Beast's spot to distance themselves from the memory.
I agree but that ride after they removed the loop i knew that it was over the end was near i thought that i could make a comeback but i wish that the rebel yell will run backwards again i get tired of some lady who complains cause her back hurts ruins the fun for all put a new sign out WARNING: THIS RIDE IS ROUGH.

BIZARRO #1