Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dollywood 2013
11-02-2012, 07:43 AM
Dollywood 2013
Some of you have seen some of the new entertainment venues for 2013 at Dollywood:

http://www.dollywood.com/themepark/overv...rview.aspx

I love Dollywood because it does a great job of having something for everybody age 3 to 103. It is a waste of your time if you go just for the rides and don't enjoy some of their great quality shows. What do you think about the lineup for 2013?

Travel Blog | Twitter | Facebook
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Dollywood 2013
Dollywood is a theme park owned by country music singer Dolly Parton and the Herschend Family Entertainment Corporation. It is located in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Dollywood has 3,000 people on its payroll, making it the largest employer in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.[1]

In addition to standard amusement park thrill rides, Dollywood features traditional crafts and music of the Smoky Mountains area. Dollywood also owns the adjacent Dollywood's Splash Country, and the chain of Dixie Stampede dinner theaters. The park hosts a number of concerts and musical events each year, including appearances by Parton and her family, as well as other national and local musical acts.
Find all posts by this user
07-09-2014, 10:04 AM
RE: Dollywood 2013
I'm working for a TV production company out of NYC and we're looking for people who grew up riding the rides at Dollywood! Please contact me if you're interested!
Find all posts by this user