Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New park ideas
03-02-2013, 04:12 AM
New park ideas
So I was thinking about this the other day and wanted to see what we could come up with. What are some ideas for a new park? I was thinking an 18 and up park. A park just for adults. That way you can push the envelope, but still keep it respectable. I know families bring in a lot of money, but I feel there is a market for this. The park could have a bar/club which opens up later in the night. What do you think? What could be added or if you could build a park how would you do it?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 07:47 AM
RE: New park ideas
Don't think it would survive...

149 Coasters & Counting (119 Steel / 30 Wood)
-------
30th Wooden Coaster: Thunderhead @ Dollywood on 5/13
150th Coaster: Cyclone @ Coney Island on 9/1
Find all posts by this user
03-03-2013, 11:09 AM
(03-02-2013 04:12 AM)Capt Awesome 76 Wrote:  So I was thinking about this the other day and wanted to see what we could come up with. What are some ideas for a new park? I was thinking an 18 and up park. A park just for adults. That way you can push the envelope, but still keep it respectable. I know families bring in a lot of money, but I feel there is a market for this. The park could have a bar/club which opens up later in the night. What do you think? What could be added or if you could build a park how would you do it?

. . . sounds like hard rock park. Bars, open til 12, etc . . .

Dominion Downs: The best Kings Dominion blog
Dominion Downs now has twitter! Check it out on the blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-03-2013, 01:10 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 11:31 PM by Mellen00.)
I want to make a small park outside of my house but i don't know how i can make it if anyone have any idea then suggest here back.....

Brisbane Timber Fence
07-01-2013, 08:50 PM
Check out IRL's Patient Zero. It sounds like what you want for an attraction. There is 18+ stuff (Foul Language, Blood, Gore and Zombies). This is like a lazer tag system where they took a 30,000sq ft building and made this Zombie Survival Experience. Also in your park add things like sports and music. A show like bill and ted at HHN is great for pushing it. Haunted Houses, Interactive queues, On-ride music, Lighting Effects to all your rides.

BIZARRO #1
03-27-2014, 06:41 AM
These ideas are the great and also the best for the park. You have to follow these ideas.
04-16-2014, 01:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2014 01:50 AM by themeparkguy79.)
KI tried the 18 and up thing on certain Fridays under the Paramount ownership. That was stopped due to some police issues. Lasted a very short time.