Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Crypt Official Topic
08-09-2011, 04:09 PM
Re: The Crypt Official Topic
Martian's Agenda Wrote:
alex4hokies Wrote:I love that "EEEEeeeekkkk" noise the Crypt makes! For some reason I feel like it fits the theme over there very well if that makes sense! Hah.

I never thought of the noise adding to the theme. When your standing in line waiting for the ride, the motors sounds as if it's struggling to take the ride up in the air. In no way do I think that type of noise adds to the theme. That noise over powers the cranking theme noise coming from the speakers.

But the fun part is the whole, oh no! It's making noise! It's going to break! We're going to die! I've heard many people say that! :lol:

"We are crooked souls trying to stand up straight. Dried eyes in the pouring rain, well, the shadow proves the sunshine..."
The Shadow Proves the Sunshine- Switchfoot
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2011, 10:35 PM
Christian Wrote:
KingsDominionGeek Wrote:Neither side gives me a headache.

I think the reason I get a headache is that I prefer not to hold on and instead just relax (except drop tower) so that can lead to much more head banging when riding. I never get a headache on the back side even if I don't hold on.

Yeah I say the side facing away from Volcano is much better the "water" side not the "fire" side lol

2011 Intimidator 305 Ride Operator
10-17-2012, 08:26 PM
I rode Crypt for the first time in over 4 years on Sunday, and I can say that the ride was REALLY fun, but my groin could say otherwise.. I love how you start to dive forward and you feel like you're going to fall out of your seat Big Grin (I rode the Volcano side BTW)

Planet Snoopy! 2013
10-18-2012, 07:44 AM
^ Volcano side is the only choice! I feel like it just does not even compare riding on the other side...
10-19-2012, 01:07 PM
This is still one of the best themed flat rides ever.
10-20-2012, 10:47 PM
RebelYell085 Wrote:This is still one of the best themed flat rides ever.

That was one of the only good things Paramount was good for. Excellent themeing!

Planet Snoopy! 2013