Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Volcano's Birthday!!!
07-24-2008, 11:38 PM
Volcano's Birthday!!!
Augest 3rd 2008 will be Volcano's birthday!!! Volcano turns 10 years old on the 3rd so everyone who will be going to the park around that time wear your Volcano shirts/apperal!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2008, 08:20 AM
coaster nut,, ya maybe
i might actually miss the HOF game to go celebrate volcano's b-day... and its my skins playing,,, wow im a nerd. hahaha :evil:

I love John Pagel in a pink tie!! haha

YOUTUBE: dthmtlgtrst
bunches of coaster vids
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-31-2008, 08:32 AM

Wow miss the HOF game thats dedication. My team are the skins and I am going to try very hard not to miss the game. I love football. Its kinda hard for me at the parks during football season. When the skins are playing I am constantly on my phone finding out scores and getting texts from friends whom are watching the game. We were at Kennywood last year and the skins had a big play. I screamed so loud that everyone in cue shut up and looked in my direction. It was awesome. I love my team.
08-17-2008, 12:40 PM

Volcanos great if KD ever gets rid of it there crazy

KDFansite Assistant General Manager
Owner & C.E.O of Baillie Design Studio
08-17-2008, 03:59 PM

dominator is my fav and then comed volcano. Gotta love it!
12-29-2008, 11:33 AM

I remember when Volcano first opened. I was in college and I remember the weather guy from the local news station (CBS) was there doing a feature story on its opening. (Apparently, the CBS morning weather guy at that time LOVED roller coasters and got to do that story - lucky!!!) They kept talking about how KD had redid that entire area of the park and about the fire that would shoot out of the top of the new ride. Can't believe that was 10 years ago!!!!!
07-29-2009, 07:44 PM

I won't be there on the 3rd Sad but I'm going on the second Big Grin I'll wish it happy birthday then :wink: