Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Official Grizzly Topic
07-26-2009, 01:19 PM

KDCOASTERFAN Wrote:Boy was the Grizz packed this afternoon! Today was the first time I've ever seen the queue actually fill up all the way to the entrance....I guess that new sign certainly helped & finally the ride is getting the justice & recognition that it deserves. Big Grin Big Grin

wow! How were the lines on the other coasters?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2009, 07:41 PM

cygnusx1 Wrote:
KDCOASTERFAN Wrote:Boy was the Grizz packed this afternoon! Today was the first time I've ever seen the queue actually fill up all the way to the entrance....I guess that new sign certainly helped & finally the ride is getting the justice & recognition that it deserves. Big Grin Big Grin

Pretty much an hour + wait on all coasters, except Dominator as that thing chews through people yesterday afternoon. The park was packed yesterday, I left rather early due to the enorrmous crowds.
07-26-2009, 07:43 PM

I LOVE YOU GRIZZZLY

[Image: 2816011524_5bf5a1120a.jpg]
Ride Warrioress- Bow down suckahs. =P
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-26-2009, 08:48 PM

^Awesome
07-26-2009, 09:06 PM

^^ Grizzly loves you too!

I Have No Homeboy.
07-26-2009, 10:32 PM

Titaw Wrote:
cygnusx1 Wrote:

Pretty much an hour + wait on all coasters, except Dominator as that thing chews through people yesterday afternoon. The park was packed yesterday, I left rather early due to the enorrmous crowds.

Tell me about it,FOF & Avalanche both had full queues so we didn't even bother with those.We only managed to get on anaconda due to the breakdown causing folks to leave the queue.
07-27-2009, 07:16 AM

Titaw Wrote:
cygnusx1 Wrote:

^Well that's because of that awesome crew that runs that ride.

I'm just gonna say "Best Park Employee since 2009..."

The artist formerly known as The Situation, who was formerly known as Travis, who may go back to Travis...
07-29-2009, 11:05 AM

Travis Wrote:^Well that's because of that awesome crew that runs that ride.

You ain't lying I rode that twice in the afternoon. Only about 1 1/2 hours wait total.
07-30-2009, 05:56 PM

Travis Wrote:
Titaw Wrote:
cygnusx1 Wrote:

^Well that's because of that awesome crew that runs that ride.

well, a few other reasons too... Dominator also has the highest capacity of any coaster in the park, and it typically runs 3 trains. Most people also do their rides on Dominator in the morning and are in different sections of the park by mid-afternoon.
07-30-2009, 08:23 PM

^Actually, the typically running 3 trains statement is completely false.

The artist formerly known as The Situation, who was formerly known as Travis, who may go back to Travis...
07-30-2009, 08:28 PM

Travis Wrote:^Actually, the typically running 3 trains statement is completely false.

I've only seen them run 3 trains one time.

I Have No Homeboy.
07-31-2009, 06:40 PM

Travis Wrote:^Actually, the typically running 3 trains statement is completely false.

Even on Saturdays? Sometimes I'll see 2 trains with the other stored along with the ball, but I have usually seen all three running on Saturdays when I've ridden it.

(I haven't gotten to do any weekday visits this year because of a new job.)
08-01-2009, 11:09 PM

^That's why. Saturdays yes, every other time no.

08-01-2009, 11:12 PM

Travis Wrote:^That's why. Saturdays yes, every other time no.

Were you working today? I swear I saw you in the enclosed area with the microphone on Dominator, I was there,
I had like half blonde half brown hair,
don't call meh a freak P:

anyway, i was with two other girls and i pera too, i didn't recognize him until i read his nametag, he looks different in person than in his pictures on this site lol

[Image: 30bkchc.jpg]
08-02-2009, 07:14 AM

Yeah I was there, what time were you up there at?