Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Official White Water Canyon Topic
05-02-2009, 03:47 AM
Official White Water Canyon Topic
Since this ride is secluded in the park and as a former employee of the ride, I wanted to get everyone's input as to how they like the ride, what improvements could be made to it etc.

One thing I wish they would do is change around the barn with the 2 lumberjacks known as Fred and Barney.

I am happy with life
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2009, 09:50 AM

Yeah, changing the barn around would be good. When I rode last year and looked at the lumberjacks, I thought they looked very fake. Also it would be good to have some kind of "finale" water effect again at the end of the barn to make sure that everyone gets wet. Anyone who goes on a rapids ride to not get wet shouldn't be riding it!
Find all posts by this user
05-02-2009, 10:21 AM

They need to put a drop on in like the one at animal kingdom and have more places where your guaranteed to get wet and yes the barn at the end needs to be changed. But other than that its a great ride and I have fun every time I ride it!
05-02-2009, 11:17 AM

When I was a kid, I sue to be sooo scared of those lumberjack guys and that saw noise.
05-02-2009, 01:30 PM

I wish they could get Sally to make anamatronics for the barn.

KDFansite Assistant General Manager
Owner & C.E.O of Baillie Design Studio
05-06-2009, 09:45 AM

Is white water canyon still gonna reopen or no?
05-06-2009, 12:44 PM

Dominator10 Wrote:Is white water canyon still gonna reopen or no?
Reopen :? It has been open all season why would it not be open

05-08-2009, 07:55 AM

The barn deff needs some work. Other than that I love the ride. We rode it the last time we were there.
05-08-2009, 10:26 AM

It's nice that unlike BGE they don't but the gysers and the likes on until its warmer.

05-10-2009, 10:10 PM

so me and my gf rode this today and we didnt get wet the first time and i was like yeah!!! but then they put us through twice and we were all like oh man! the black guy in our group of six said "if goes through three times im calling the police" LOL!! this time we got drenched.
05-10-2009, 10:14 PM

Dominator10 Wrote:so me and my gf rode this today and we didnt get wet the first time and i was like yeah!!! but then they put us through twice and we were all like oh man! the black guy in our group of six said "if goes through three times im calling the police" LOL!! this time we got drenched.

I rode it twice today and we got drenched both times. They had the geysers going and we got hit by every single one of them - both times. I had to change clothes - that's how wet I was haha! Wasn't the no line thing great? We just walked right on WWC both times!
05-10-2009, 10:30 PM

KingsDominionGeek Wrote:
Dominator10 Wrote:so me and my gf rode this today and we didnt get wet the first time and i was like yeah!!! but then they put us through twice and we were all like oh man! the black guy in our group of six said "if goes through three times im calling the police" LOL!! this time we got drenched.

I rode it twice today and we got drenched both times. They had the geysers going and we got hit by every single one of them - both times. I had to change clothes - that's how wet I was haha! Wasn't the no line thing great? We just walked right on WWC both times!

yeah it was! we got twenty in the dominator!

August 2010 Coaster Press Release!!!!

Dominator Ride Times 2009 Season: 89
05-10-2009, 10:32 PM

Dominator10 Wrote:
KingsDominionGeek Wrote:

Yeah I think you said that already :lol:
05-10-2009, 10:33 PM

KingsDominionGeek Wrote:
Dominator10 Wrote:
KingsDominionGeek Wrote:

Yeah I think you said that already :lol:

oh lol i got excited about it, did you enjoy the park today?

August 2010 Coaster Press Release!!!!

Dominator Ride Times 2009 Season: 89
05-11-2009, 08:43 PM

Yeah it was awesome - best visit so far all season!