08-09-2011, 04:02 PM
Re: Official White Water Canyon Topic
When I go i'm usually with somebody who doesn't like getting wet. Sadly. Sad

Intimidator 305 Count: 15
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2011, 04:06 PM
That's when you force them on the ride. I've done that many times on most of the rides some time or another. It's really fun, especially when they struggle! :lol:

"We are crooked souls trying to stand up straight. Dried eyes in the pouring rain, well, the shadow proves the sunshine..."
The Shadow Proves the Sunshine- Switchfoot
08-09-2011, 06:16 PM
switchfootrox Wrote:That's when you force them on the ride. I've done that many times on most of the rides some time or another. It's really fun, especially when they struggle! :lol:
I usually only ride WWC if I"m just getting out of the water park or about to go to it. I'm not a fan of walking around the park wet. I'll sometimes do it and change clothes but that's a pain...

I Have No Homeboy.
08-09-2011, 06:36 PM
KingsDominionGeek Wrote:
switchfootrox Wrote:That's when you force them on the ride. I've done that many times on most of the rides some time or another. It's really fun, especially when they struggle! :lol:
I usually only ride WWC if I"m just getting out of the water park or about to go to it. I'm not a fan of walking around the park wet. I'll sometimes do it and change clothes but that's a pain...

I always forget to bring extra clothes, and I always ride WWC when I go, so I always end up walking around soaked. A few rides on Drop Tower and Shockwave(up front) dry me off real good. Sadly, that doesn't get the water from your shoes. Sad

"We are crooked souls trying to stand up straight. Dried eyes in the pouring rain, well, the shadow proves the sunshine..."
The Shadow Proves the Sunshine- Switchfoot
07-16-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: Official White Water Canyon Topic
I have a quick question. On 10:00 closes does white water canyon stay open until 10:00 or does it close early? Thanks!
07-17-2013, 06:34 PM
^From my experience working at the park, generally it's been open until 10. That may have changed this year, but I doubt it.

I'm just gonna say "Best Park Employee since 2009..."

The artist formerly known as The Situation, who was formerly known as Travis, who may go back to Travis...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-18-2013, 06:18 PM
One of my Facebook friends "checked in" at WWC yesterday at like 9:15 so it's probably open til' 10

I Have No Homeboy.
07-19-2013, 02:08 PM
Ive always wanted to ride WWC late at night

Drop Tower is my favorite flat ride!
Intimidator 305 is my favorite roller coaster!
These are my Kings Dominion favorites!

Coaster Count: 87
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user