• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Six Flags America.
05-10-2009, 06:59 PM
Six Flags America.
Does anyone recommend it?
I'm thinking about going sometime soon.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-10-2009, 07:09 PM

Im not a huge fan, It has some decent rides, (Superman, Roar) but i havent been there in a few years. It also has some PAINFUL Vekoma's (Mind Eraser, Batwing)

[Image: rl_106236.jpg]

Coasters 101

Parks 36
Find all posts by this user
05-10-2009, 09:57 PM

technfxrick Wrote:Im not a huge fan, It has some decent rides, (Superman, Roar) but i havent been there in a few years. It also has some PAINFUL Vekoma's (Mind Eraser, Batwing)
Batwing is actually quite fun. I like the park, I would recommend it and go frequently if there were no such thing as Kings Dominion.

2010 Coaster Press Release

Kings Dominion proudly announces the latest edition to a group of world class rides. Their new Bradly and Kaye kiddie coaster Dommy Jr is set to thrill riders for 2010!
07-15-2010, 10:31 PM
Re: Six Flags America.
Any other reviews of this park? Anyone been recently? If so, how was it? I've never been there, but am considering a trip. However, I have heard some not so nice things about this park. Some have even said they felt unsafe there. Thanks.
07-16-2010, 08:53 AM
It's a good park, Superman Ride of Steel is better then any of the rides at Kings Dominion IMO. They have a couple other great rides but other then that nothing special.

Currently Banned
07-16-2010, 10:27 AM
^Wow you must really hate King's Dominion

I-305 is much better than ROS at SFA....ROS doesn't seem to be as fun to me....I-305 is much more forceful and intense....and the drop is better....but whatever you are entitled to your own opinion

I wouldn't waste my time going to SFA...maybe go once every ten years....they don't get anything new except some kiddie section...yea thats gonna bring the attendance wayyyy up.....maybe if they installed something new innovative, fast, or maybe just added a B&M....

they need another coaster for sure

King's Dominion is the best amusement park around, don't let anybody tell ya different
07-16-2010, 10:52 AM
I'm not going back to SFA until they get better staff and a new ride....

...which means I'll probably never go back.

The need for speed is NOT a habit nor occupation, It's an Addiction!
07-16-2010, 03:44 PM
kdisdabomb Wrote:^Wow you must really hate King's Dominion

I-305 is much better than ROS at SFA....ROS doesn't seem to be as fun to me....I-305 is much more forceful and intense....and the drop is better....but whatever you are entitled to your own opinion

I wouldn't waste my time going to SFA...maybe go once every ten years....they don't get anything new except some kiddie section...yea thats gonna bring the attendance wayyyy up.....maybe if they installed something new innovative, fast, or maybe just added a B&M....

they need another coaster for sure
How are you going to come on here and say I-305 is better then ROS without riding ROS when you told Reece he couldn't judge a ride without riding it? You're full of crap.

Yeah I-305 is more forceful, but it's rougher and not a fun experience IMO.

Currently Banned
07-16-2010, 05:37 PM
^Thanks for the backup lcg, but you don't have to be so harsh about it. Jesus!
07-16-2010, 08:28 PM
Oh piss off whine bag...just because you are too chicken to ride I-305 doesn't mean you have to continue to bash it....you don't know if I-305 is rough or fun...you haven't ridden the damn thing....I admit I haven't ridden ROS so yes that was a hypocritcal comment I admit....but jeez you are doing the same thing....go to King's Dominion ride the darn ride and tell us how it is...

how are you going to judge I-305 when you haven't ridden it? I guess we are both hypocrites then

King's Dominion is the best amusement park around, don't let anybody tell ya different
07-16-2010, 09:18 PM
Please keep your posts friendly guys.

I Have No Homeboy.
07-17-2010, 08:26 AM
Back to SFA.... I have never been to a Six Flags Park, but I would like to tho. Especially SFA, so I can develop my own opinions about the park, (and take my son to Thomas Town), not to mention get some Coaster Credits! He he.... :lol: :lol:

Mrs. Coasterfreak76 <3
I love my Coaster family!
Life isn't about waiting out the storm. It's learning to dance in the rain!
07-17-2010, 08:28 AM
kdisdabomb Wrote:Oh **** off whine bag...just because you are too chicken to ride I-305 doesn't mean you have to continue to bash it....you don't know if I-305 is rough or fun...you haven't ridden the **** thing....I admit I haven't ridden ROS so yes that was a hypocritcal comment I admit....but jeez you are doing the same thing....go to King's Dominion ride the darn ride and tell us how it is...

how are you going to judge I-305 when you haven't ridden it? I guess we are both hypocrites then
What do you mean I haven't ridden I-305? I rode it twice on opening day! You can ask Clint, Rose, Brian Mitchell about it. You can even read what I had to say:

http://www.lakecharlesguy.com/2010/04/ki...0-ptr.html

Currently Banned
07-17-2010, 09:25 AM
Okay...I believe you...

but I must say it is different since you rode it on Opening Day...things have changed and I don't think it is as violent now as it was then....lowering of speed new restraints etc.

I'm just not sure its the same experience you had LCG

07-17-2010, 10:46 AM
Yeah I know I'm thinking about making it out to the park sometime in August.

Currently Banned
Thread Closed