Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Six Flags America.
07-18-2010, 07:28 AM
Re: Six Flags America.
The park is making some good strides this year. The new manager(who came from Great Adventure)and the team are doing a great job this year. And they have one of the best ride operations crews so far(the SRoS ride crew)....we're going back this coming Sunday(the park is open til 10:00). Smile

I've been Intimidated...have you!
Find all posts by this user
08-23-2010, 06:20 PM
I live withinh minutes of sfa and i would recommend. Btw ros is better than 305.

IM PIGGY!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-23-2010, 09:09 PM
I think I'm going to shun Cedar Fair next year and only get a Six Flags pass.

[Image: rl_100774.jpg]
08-23-2010, 09:35 PM
Robbie Wrote:I think I'm going to shun Cedar Fair next year and only get a Six Flags pass.

You are a very silly man IMO! :lol:
08-24-2010, 06:41 AM
Well, I've already been to Carowinds once this year and have two more trips there planned. I've got plans to hit Dorney and CP before this year is up...I don't think I'll be dying to hit any of those places next year and other CF parks are kind of far away. If I was closer to Carowinds, I'd get a single park pass for that, but it's about five hours for me to get there.

It'll just be more economical to get a SF pass. I can get some credits that were broken last time I was at SFGAdv, find out if SFA has really improved as much as people say, and hopefully finally get down to SFOG and up to SFNE.

Back on topic:

How is The Wild One running this year? It was amazing a couple of years ago. I just wonder how they're keeping it up.

[Image: rl_100774.jpg]
04-08-2011, 09:52 PM
:evil: My buddy & I use to go to SFA. When the park was running better. I don't like those Flash passes. They don't work at all. We have stop going to SFA. Because the park has change. One day I was in the line waiting for the 1st row on SROS. and they let Flash Pass people pick which row they wanted. There one row where the Flash Pass people should go. After that I told my fiend that it was my last time going to SFA. I wasn't going to wait until the end of the season. Now My Budies & I have KD Season Pass. Because KD know's how to run a park and they also have mor roller coasters.

Coasterguy
05-04-2011, 09:08 AM
Nikki and I will be heading up there this weekend, hopefully we'll have a trip report when we get back! I haven't been since 2004

05-04-2011, 11:16 AM
kDfReAk Wrote:Nikki and I will be heading up there this weekend, hopefully we'll have a trip report when we get back! I haven't been since 2004
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! I've never been before! So excited!

I Have No Homeboy.
05-04-2011, 03:28 PM
I only live a half an hour away, and I go alot because if I can't go to KD or BGW I go to SFA. I have gotten a full visit down to about an hour....... I get bored pretty fast there. But if you dont go that much it can be fun for a few hours.

Team Classy #1!
05-04-2011, 09:21 PM
I go to SFA once a year which is more than enough.. Im not a fan of the park or rides and they dont have any good shows Sad I agree with Michael that u can do the park in an hour and that it does get boring.. Just take an aspirin before heading to the park Wink
05-04-2011, 10:39 PM
coasterkate Wrote:I go to SFA once a year which is more than enough.. Im not a fan of the park or rides and they dont have any good shows Sad I agree with Michael that u can do the park in an hour and that it does get boring.. Just take an aspirin before heading to the park Wink
Alright Kate, your bummin me out...

I Have No Homeboy.
05-05-2011, 02:21 AM
I love this park!!!! Don't let her get you down nikki!

Greed caused the Demise of Geauga Lake....
Wanted: 1991 Cadillac El Dorado must be in good shape, prefer the color blue, and seat 32 people.
05-05-2011, 03:58 PM
Yea Nikk, its not a bad park at all...I think they have a pretty decent collection and nice atmosphere

05-09-2011, 02:12 AM
SFA is not a bad park but another 2 1/2 hrs later you can be at Great Adventure in NJ. I normally go there every year for a weekend vs. SFA.

I am happy with life
05-09-2011, 01:28 PM
Intimidator305kd Wrote:SFA is not a bad park but another 2 1/2 hrs later you can be at Great Adventure in NJ. I normally go there every year for a weekend vs. SFA.
Yeah we're going to try to do another Six Flags too. It's just nice that you can make this one a day trip - whereas the other one you really have to get a hotel room ect.

I Have No Homeboy.
Thread Closed