Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Six Flags America.
06-28-2011, 05:16 PM
Re: Six Flags America.
KingsDominionGeek Wrote:Yeah Mind Eraser was my least favorite...but I do get why it's called that lol. Mild concussion anyone?

Mind Eraser made me want to take a couple of Advil afterwords

bgentwsox is BACK...if anyone actually cared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=fvst
Find all posts by this user
06-28-2011, 08:28 PM
I would rather ride Mind Eraser than Roar, but when I go I rarely ride either.

Team Classy #1!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-27-2011, 05:40 PM
Well it seems SFA is getting Iron Wolf from SFGMA. The permits have been found and pretty much every amusement park source is pushing this rumor. I have to admit its pretty disappointing to finally get a new attraction and it be a 20+ yr old stand up coaster. The park should of just kept Skull Mountain then accepting a head banging antique.

Sad to see this park become the step child in the Six Flags chain. They should just go ahead and close it.
11-26-2011, 07:53 PM
^ yep, its gonna be called Apocalypse. I still don't think that this 100-ft tall stand-up can revive SFA's bad rep

Coaster Count: 73
Park Count: 13
MilForce|Bizarro|Toro|B-Dash|TTD|KingdaKa|D-Back|Nitro|Maverick|Steel Force
11-27-2011, 09:42 AM
^ Most of the GP here in Maryland probably won't care too much. Are the early B&M stand-ups much better than Shockwave? I know I don't like Shockwave much and wasn't crazy about Mantis when I rode it, but then at SFGAdv this year I rode Green Lantern and loved it. Getting Green Lantern would have helped get SFA back on the map!

I'm redesigning all of the Coaster Crew Network sites throughout the spring. Please help me out by answering surveys and polls on our Coaster Crew Network News board!

My top steel coasters: 1. Top Thrill Dragster | 2. Manta (SWO) | 3. Montu | 4. SheiKra | 5. Volcano ... My top wooden coaster: El Toro (SFGAdv).
11-27-2011, 08:20 PM
^ anything B&M is better than anything Togo.
The general public can be swindled by anything. What I'm asking is if coaster enthusiasts will look at SFA in a new light. Do you view the park any differently now that it has Apocalypse?

Coaster Count: 73
Park Count: 13
MilForce|Bizarro|Toro|B-Dash|TTD|KingdaKa|D-Back|Nitro|Maverick|Steel Force
11-28-2011, 12:17 PM
cygnusx1 Wrote:^ Getting Green Lantern would have helped get SFA back on the map!
I agree.SFA was starving for a new coaster,yes,but did it have to be one that was 20 years old-as opposed to Chang's/GL's 15?Couldn't Great Adv. wait an extra year for a brand-new ride?
01-31-2012, 02:48 PM
^ SFGAdv is naturally a bigger park so they're gonna get bigger additions.

Give SFA a few years... I have a feeling Wolfpocalypse is only the beginning of a few big additions.

Artwork: http://dvn225.deviantart.com - http://www.facebook.com/dans.awesome.artwork
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed