Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Marco Andretti at Kings Dominion
06-03-2009, 02:37 AM
Marco Andretti at Kings Dominion
Today Marco Andretti was at Kings Dominion. We have a few pictures of him riding the Go Carts.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.kdfansite.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=54">http://www.kdfansite.com/gallery/thumbn ... p?album=54</a><!-- m -->
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2009, 03:17 AM

It was a great event! I've got some more photos I will upload in the morning, and cheers to Clint on a great race, but I believe I finished ahead of him but good job keeping up with the pace.

I am happy with life
06-03-2009, 03:26 AM

Ass... LoL It was fun. Hard to tell if anyone won or lost, but still fun. We have a video and blog coming soon.
06-03-2009, 04:29 AM

it was a fair tie if you wanna ask that man up above...

I am happy with life
06-03-2009, 11:10 AM

Will has a blog?? Yea but it is still almost a year since he has posted in it! But he did help Rose out with her blog. Check it out!
06-03-2009, 11:42 AM

Yes the race was alot of fun, I put one of the guys in to the wall but he still passed me. All I have to say is those guys are good at racing even at go carts. And for the record I finished first out of the coaster crew. The pros started in the back and still finished first.

Intimidator 305 is blackout-tistic!
copyright Coaster Deane ink. 2010 all right reserved!
Find all posts by this user
06-03-2009, 03:41 PM

Clint Novak Wrote:Will has a blog?? Yea but it is still almost a year since he has posted in it! But he did help Rose out with her blog. Check it out!

Will has a blog for one day only

I am happy with life
06-03-2009, 05:05 PM

Uploaded photos from the simulator video game thing they had there at the display stand. For everyone's information, the event was originally suppose to have a drawing to draw names for people to race him in bumper cars, but was moved to the go carts and then they voided the drawing and just had all the people that put in entries race him in the go carts. Other guests were welcome to race him as well but if they did not enter the drawing they had to pay the $8 fee to race with him which isn't bad at all. More photos coming shortly.

-Brian-

I am happy with life