Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's time for me to step aside here
06-10-2009, 02:35 AM
It's time for me to step aside here
Over the past few days I have faced some work-related challenges and things that have taken apart in what I participate in online. One of my conflicts of interest concerning things that have been going on lately is my forum activity on kdfansite. At this present time I am going to step aside from participating in future forum discussions and website activity on this website. I have a lot of respect for both Clint, Rose, and the rest of the staff, but I no longer have the time to participate in discussions on here, and other activities. Some of my past comments have had criticisms beyond my control and none of that has to do with anything of why I am departing the site. I want to wish the best of luck in the future that this site moves into bigger and better things, and the best of luck to the staff for more interesting things to come. I am excited about what is coming in the 2010 season and will keep in touch periodically on what is going on.

Thank you,

Brian

I am happy with life
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2009, 02:12 PM

It sucks to see you go Brian, I think many times you were the voice of reason on this site! You will be missed, good luck! Sad

2010 Coaster Press Release

Kings Dominion proudly announces the latest edition to a group of world class rides. Their new Bradly and Kaye kiddie coaster Dommy Jr is set to thrill riders for 2010!
Find all posts by this user
06-11-2009, 02:21 PM

Peace out Brian, maybe I'll see you at BGE tomorrow or Hurlfest on saturday.

I'm just gonna say "Best Park Employee since 2009..."

The artist formerly known as The Situation, who was formerly known as Travis, who may go back to Travis...
06-11-2009, 02:59 PM

Why do people insist on posting statements about leaving? Unless I was a staff member at a site I never posted that I was leaving.
06-11-2009, 03:02 PM

Clint Novak Wrote:Why do people insist on posting statements about leaving? Unless I was a staff member at a site I never posted that I was leaving.
Not to be rude, but people who post goodbye threads are in need of attention.. Just leave, and if you were truly valuable to the site, people will notice. No need to embarrass yourself by leaving with one of these kind of threads.

Currently Banned
06-11-2009, 03:08 PM

I think that was a mean way to put the point... But I think in a way you are right. I mean I don't think you look bad going out. But by posting something like this you are making your self look bad if you ever want to come back to post.

Why not just... NOT post... and when you feel like it post.
06-11-2009, 03:24 PM

All I can say is agreed. Why keep drawing attention to yourself. It just does not make sense to me. Just dont post and leave it at that.
06-11-2009, 05:26 PM

Guys stop ganging up on Brian, this is no way to have him go. Sad

Kings Dominion proudly announces the latest edition to a group of world class rides. Their new Bradly and Kaye kiddie coaster Dommy Jr is set to thrill riders for 2010!
06-11-2009, 05:37 PM

For some reason I dont think he will be gone long. I bet we will see him soon.
06-11-2009, 05:40 PM

Wow some people really have something against Brian. Hell when I was thinking about leaving I made one just so no one would worry about me, cuz I tend to post on here a good deal. So did Brian, and I think he made the thread for the same reason. So what if he made a thread, it's the off-topic section, it ain't like it's somewhere it shouldn't be. And Alex that was a low blow dude, a rather low blow. And maybe some people wanted to say goodbye anyway.

I'm just gonna say "Best Park Employee since 2009..."

The artist formerly known as The Situation, who was formerly known as Travis, who may go back to Travis...
06-11-2009, 07:25 PM

I do agree with the attention thing.

Not to be rude here, but I'm not sure how I feel about Brian leaving. A friend of mine told me something he said about me, and it made me kinda sad :cry: but more mad :evil:. But hey, I could care less.
06-11-2009, 08:32 PM

CongoThrills15 Wrote:I do agree with the attention thing.

Not to be rude here, but I'm not sure how I feel about Brian leaving. A friend of mine told me something he said about me, and it made me kinda sad :cry: but more mad :evil:. But hey, I could care less.

You have said to many insults about others yourself for you to play that card Reece. :roll:

06-12-2009, 08:49 AM

This is ridiculous you guys are just giving him what he wants ATTENTION!
06-12-2009, 05:41 PM

KingsDominionRulez Wrote:

You have said to many insults about others yourself for you to play that card Reece. :roll:

Lets see . . about . . . YOU?! lol
06-13-2009, 01:31 PM

If someone says something about you, which most every person on this site has, then you shouldn't be mad. Especially if they are being honest.

Honesty is the way to go,

and honestly, Brian I will miss you because exactly what KingsDominionRulez said. But hey, if it was someone who doesn't post a lot and barely comes on and nobody even recognizes what he has to say, a post like this would be for attention.

Brian's wasn't. I don't believe so. I don't get why so many people don't like him he never did anything to you. When he said there were bulldozers or something, people would be like "Here we go again, Brian. More sticks?" Really? I mean, really? Funny how it came out to be there was proof of them.

Why can't we just chill out on Brian?

Reece on the other hand is the one that shouldn't be talking.

[Image: 30bkchc.jpg]
Thread Closed